#13788 07/09/04 10:52 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
<G> Clark finally pulled it off...having Clark and Superman in the same room at the same time.
Makes me dizzy!

How cute....

Now they need to announce their engagement...a little tricky after the tabloids got ahold of Lois and Superman....

Looking forward to part 11

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL interesting having both men at oncce...um in the room with her I mean<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
It was terrific! smile1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“I can see that you two have a lot to work out.” There’s a lot of underlying jealousy there. Have you ever thought of going into counseling?”
ROFL! That whole conversation was hilarious, and a very original way to cover familiar ground. I loved the way Clark and Superman were arguing over who she ought to be with... and so, she'll marry Clark and have Superman on the side. Perfect! goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nancy

This is great. smile1

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
It's so good to hear all this feedback on this story. i have been away from it for awhile, so i had to go back and read it all over to see what a mess i've made of their lives! it's so much fun to write this stuff. hyper

I'm glad the big conversation was believable. I'm afraid that Lois' reputation is going to be a big of a problem, however. I don't know how she's going to manage to salvage it now!! I'll just have to see what comes out of my fingers when they touch the keyboard! wink

anyway, thanks for the feedback. I'm whale watching in Newfoundland this week and really like touching base with you all from this hotel lobby! wave

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard