Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Saskia Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Award-Winning Reporter Watches her Home Burn? And, In Freak Coincidence, Also Has Desk Stolen
ROTFLMAO!!!!!! rotflol

Yeah, I can so see the public wanting to read about that. lol

Seriously, great part. More A-plot, yet we still don't know a thing more. The scene with Luthor was great. Although the thought of him comforting Lois is a bit... scary. I should hope he doesn't run into her before she makes it to Clark's place or Clark finds her. *shudder* Keep Lex away, he probably already did enough damage (sorry, different story <g>) for one day.

It's also great to see Lois as human. Where she's cool about this sort of thing happening to others as a reporter, it does effect her when it happens to her. Nice insight. Poor Lois.

Please don't wait so long with posting more!

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No-one made Lois Lane homeless without paying the penalty.
YEAH!!!!!!

Her Kerths!! HER FISH!!!!

Oh boy, I can't wait to see her find out who's doing it. GRRRRRRRR!

Awesome Part Wendy!

TEEEEEEJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Poor Lois! More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lots of good stuff here, Wendy. I like the headline laugh I also liked the bit out on the street where she called him Clark, and he had to remind her that Clark wasn't there. That just felt right -- she *would* forget, under the circumstances, and that's the perfect way to remind her.

Same thing with her sobbing in the parking garage -- it's got to effect her, but she'd never break down where anyone could see. Except maybe for Clark, which is a tremendous expression of trust. smile

Have fun with Kae & post more, soon! (Kae, nag her for me, willya? goofy )

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
Kae, nag her for me, willya?
I certainly did! And will keep doing so. evil

Kaethel devil

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Another powerful instalment.

We get to see a very human side to Lois, yet are shown that she is able to retain her intellect as evidenced in her chat with Superman and her telling him not to accept any guilt for what happened.

The unfortunate thing is that this story seems bound and determined to stray into BoTP & HoL territory which I find distressing. I *REALLY* dislike that arc and rank it right up there with her adventures with Dr. Deter for Lois Lane character assasignation. Nowhere during the series was Lois more 'forced' out of character for the sake of storyline than in that arc. Hated it.

Tank (who still thinks that the original vignette was fine on its own and never needed a continuation wink )

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy

Another excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
When she begins to suspect that Luthor is behind this, I hope to see her give him what he deserves. Luthor is my favorite villain, but he gives me the chills at the same time.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Kerth
Kerth
Luthor is going to faint when she tells him she's going to Clark's goofy

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi guys smile

And thank you for your comments on this section. Things seem to be hotting up a little now, maybe? goofy I'm really pleased that Luthor came across as nicely menacing - as to whether Lois should suspect him or not, Maria, I don't think that she has enough information yet to make her thoughts go in that direction. And, of course, we don't actually know yet what he is responsible for, if anything - or how much. wink

Nan, I love to hate Lex too, and I adore writing him. wink I think, given your more recent stories, we share that enjoyment of writing a very scary, yet superficially urbane, Lex, but also like to give him a suitable downfall - once our heroes have managed to make him suffer a bit. goofy So you never know...

Pam, I'm really glad you liked that scene in the parking garage where Lois broke down. smile That was partly Kaethel's doing - she said something which made me add several paras, including putitng more weight on Lois's moment of despair. So thanks, Kae! thumbsup

Tank, what makes you think this is heading to BatP/HoL territory? Sure, Luthor seems to be getting ready to make moves on Lois; but remember that Lois and Clark seem very sure that he's not what he appears. Do you really think that Lois would be susceptible to advances from Lex now? All the same, I suppose you never know... wink

Well, I should warn all of you who are still following this story that posting is going to be somewhat more erratic from now on. As some people know, I am about to emigrate - from the UK to Canada - and we will be homeless for a while until we buy a house over there. We'll be staying in hotels and hope to have internet connection most of the time, but the story is still being written, which means I need time to write as well as online time. All this means that posts may be more spaced out than they have been, but I will try to let you know each time I post an instalment roughly how long it might be before a new post.

Thanks again, all! More later.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard