Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Awwww.....I loved the part with Clark and Jon sitting on the ceiling, and Lois coming in on her bitchy broom and ordering them down!

It took me a few minutes to figure out that they were divorced...

Wow, I guess childbirth really made Lois' hormones rage in the wrong direction.

Poor Jon...to have a mother with OCD!!!

If you're planning on resolving this in 1 more part...you're a miracle worker, Anna!

I'll be awaiting...

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anna,

I don't know what to say.

So I'll start with thank you. Epharistau in that case would be so cliche. :p

Oh, and I'd really like to read it in it's original version aka 'could you send me the Hellevik version'? <---aitein mode.

Interesting first part. I wonder how they're gonna sort this out. Will Clark take Jimmy's hint?

Clark stared at Jimmy, wordless. For some strange reason, it all made perfect sense. Who knew that Jimmy could give him such good advice regarding his relationship with Lois?
/me also wonders <g>.

And Lois stop acting so...so...*sigh*.

“Seriously, CK. You don’t get to see her every day in the office anymore,
Why is that? What did I miss? Who's choice is this, Clark's or Lois's or Perry's or...?

Even her work is almost a burden for her.”
She must feel extremely bad, then. If she decided to give up on her usual 'fix-it-up' cure. She's a fighter and a winner.

I mean, for Lois to see all she professionnally fought for as a burden?

Yeah. Extremely bad....or not herself (loco Lois? confused +<g>). Or maybe after all Lois, like she dreaded in Ordinary People, can only be a bad mother. But somehow, I'm having a hard time picturing her hurting her child and walking him go through her marital problems. She sounds like Ellen. Poor Jon...

Still, I wonder what could have triggered that state of mind in the first place?

Give's me part 2 to look forward to.

Eukarista Carole. Er...I think smile1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Poor Clark. Poor Lois, even. Mostly, though, poor Jon. Lois is sacrificing her son's emotional development, his happiness, in favor of her own pride, and that is something I'd have a hard time forgiving. Does she love him at all, or is it all irrational resentment against his mere existence? It's clear to see she's really messed up in her thinking.

Interesting idea, though, that if they'd gotten married in early S2, it wouldn't have lasted long.

Bring on part 2 quickly, please!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
Very interesting idea, Anna! thumbsup It's a likely situation: early in S2 Lois was all messed up, Clark was very hurt and, (in spite of they love,) being able to overtake all this, making work their marriage, being a good parent and having an all time job is sometimes very difficult.
How are you going to fix all of this?
Looking forward next post
Simona smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Wow! eek

That day comes again in my mind, a nightmare that’s been haunting me for four years.

‘I can’t do this anymore, Clark. I can’t handle all these responsibilities. I’m a journalist, I can’t be a wife and a mother at the same time. I need free time, I need my freedom. I have to go.’

‘No, you don’t have to, I’ll leave…’ he’d said.
smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Ditto to what Maria said.
I can hardly recognize this Lois. She is down in a depression. And Jon is the only victim. Its strange that family or friend didn't intervene already.
But you have me hooked, I can't wait to read part two....that is...only if they get back together. smile

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Kerth
Kerth
Clark is going to have it difficult with Lois frown

part 2 soon! hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Thank you for your thoughts on this one. Since this idea struck me, I was wondering what you'd think about such an usual premise. But I see you're interested in it, so thanks a lot!!

I hope you enjoy part 2.
See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard