Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
"It's a Merry Cloning Christmas" is your theme, now go!

RULES:
1) It's Christmas.
2) There is at least one Clone.

peep

For those of you, who want something more specific, and less vague, try my:

EXTRA CREDIT BONUS: Vatman and Clois (cloned Lois) haven't died, but instead have been relocated to another dimension or location to celebrate Christmas and possibly fall in love. Go!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
RULES:
1) It's Christmas.
So all those mall Santa Clauses are really clones of the original? wink peep

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
RULES:
1) It's Christmas.
So all those mall Santa Clauses are really clones of the original? wink peep
That would work for me. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Vatman and Clois
Clois: "Like my new skirt?"
Vatman: "You look really hot!"
Clois: "I know" <giggles>

I really like this idea. Hate the ARG, but these two could be a lot of fun in an alt universe.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by BJ:
Vatman and Clois
Clois: "Like my new skirt?"
Vatman: "You look really hot!"
Clois: "I know" <giggles>

I really like this idea. Hate the ARG, but these two could be a lot of fun in an alt universe.
hyper Do I ever! This marriage stuff is great.

/my apologies. I just watched an episode of That 70s Show and substituted Kelso's voice for Vatman's. blush /

VirginiaR.
---
Kerth
Kerth
rotflol Love these ideas!! Clois and Cl-Clark: The New Adventures of Vatman! Would be a lot of fun if it were turned into them just being together and romantic in their own weird way and Lois and Clark find out and are puzzled by it but happy for them.

... But because I'm, well, me, I naturally thought of a bigger problem: what if they're not in some alternate universe, but Vatman and Clois have been spotted doing some recreational activities (and HEY! Get your minds out of the gutter people... what kind of activities is up to you wink ) and all of the sudden people start to question Lois and Clark's relationship with regards to Superman. Kind of like Sex Lies and Videotapes except with real people instead of a "manipulated" image.

devil

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
S
Columnist
Columnist
S
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
rotflol Love these ideas!! Clois and Cl-Clark: The New Adventures of Vatman! Would be a lot of fun if it were turned into them just being together and romantic in their own weird way and Lois and Clark find out and are puzzled by it but happy for them.
Should that be "Clois and Vark"?

Oops. Just had a spiderweb of thoughts. Got thinking about Vatman and Vixen. Wound up with, "What if Baby Gunderson was the prototype for Vixen--or vice versa?"

Shallowford
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
VATMAN: I get to marry that. Rockin'. I so do!
CLOIS: /giggle/ Me, too.
Martha and Jonathan look at Ellen and Sam in bewilderment.
/back at the apartment/
VATMAN: So, what do we now?
CLOIS: /shrugs/ I don't know. You want some frogs?
VATMAN: hyper Do I ever! This marriage stuff is great.

/my apologies. I just watched an episode of That 70s Show and substituted Kelso's voice for Vatman's. blush /
I love this idea.

I can see this deteriorating into Bizarro-talk. Maybe Vatman will fly off and cobble together some asteroids into a square planet for her. They can get their doctor friends to clone Perry and Jimmy and others to populate it. wink

There are a lot of details to work out if the clones are going to stick around. How do legal identities for them get created? Is it generally known that they're clones? Or is that kept secret? Is Vatman known to be a clone of Clark or of Superman? Can he be trusted to keep the secret? He is probably trustworthy enough not to tell anyone, but he might be likely to not be careful enough and inadvertently let someone find out. What names will they pick? Are they child-like because they're only a few days old, or is it because the cloning process wasn't perfect and they'll always be like that? Will Superman claim to have a long-lost brother who just joined him from Krypton? Or will they take turns being Superman? (That has its own inherent problems.) If they claim that the clone is his brother, will people start being afraid that Earth is going to be overrun by Kryptonians? What happens when Zara shows up? They know that Kal-El didn't have a brother, so what would they make of there being two of them?

I hope someone writes a story where the clones get together. I don't think I have it in me, especially since I've got several other stories on my plate that I'm having trouble making progress on.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What if Vark (love this!) and Clois were dropped into alt-dimension in Tempus, Anyone? instead of Lois? And it's Vark whose flying around being Superman and Lana thinks it's her Clark and dumps him (as she did in the episode). Maybe Clark starts to investigate who this stranger who looks like him is only to bump into another investigator on the case who is wondering the same thing about Clois. Wouldn't it be funny, if it was Clois and Vark who brought Alt-Clark and Alt-Lois together? smile1

Clois and Cl-Clark: The New Adventures of Vatman!
[Linked Image] Clois and Vark: The New Adventures of Splatman? /you know, to go with the "S" on his chest/ hyper

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard