Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#136739 09/08/13 09:59 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It's October in Metropolis and it's time to plan the annual Daily Planet or Black Orchid (Lex Luthor's) Halloween Party! Dress up our heroes in costume and see if we can keep Clark's Spandex wearing secret from being revealed. What will Lois and Clark be wearing this year? I know this type of story has been done to death, but it's always fun.

I'm looking for a fun, campy, romance comedy, to lighten the mood of all the dark challenges already issued for October in the 2013 Monthly Challenge Challenge . If you're looking to kill someone or make someone evil, please check out my other October Challenges.

Please remember to send your completed and posted stories to LabRat at the Archives. Thank you.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Just a week left in October to get your Halloween party stories posted! What will our favorite duo be this year?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard