Originally posted by ColleenMA:
The problem with a serious movie (if written by a 1990s person, and not Utopian) is that I'm not sure what it would be about.
What about the invasion of Lord Nor? I should think that would be ripe for a Superman movie in the late 90s, a couple of years after the series.

Of course, that doesn't give any of the fun of Lois being excited about the movie without knowing just how bogus half of it is. Darn. Maybe setting it more like the movie made "today", and L&C's kids see it. Can only imagine the reaction of the Kent kids to seeing their father as the leading character of a wild movie. shock

(I know I wouldn't get around to writing this, so if anyone gets bitten by this stray plot bunny, have fun!)
What a great idea! I could see Hollywood having Lois and Clark in the film too. Clark was captured while visiting his folks in Smallville. So, Lois goes undercover as Superman's concubine to help rescue her fiance and his family. Isn't Superman a great friend to the Kents? wink Or it could be a sequel to Sue's "Deadline" (From "The Whole Truth and "And Nothing But the Truth") and the Linda King character could also be a concubine. Extra embarrassment factor of Lois being shown as a concubine in front of her kids. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.