Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Comments Folders R Us smile

Poor Clark. He shredded a blanket in his sleep? No wonder he's worried about hurting Lois. Hope he soon comes to realize that he does have a lot of control over his strength.

Poor Lois. She can't get into her apartment *or* her desk. Could things get any worse? goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
I suspect the new policy is going to be important later in the plot, eh, Wendy? wink

Nice portrait of Lois going ballistic, btw laugh

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
You know, that's a scary thought - hot desking!

Yikes! Hope that never catches on!

Less angst in this chapter, more Mad Dog Lane!

Looking forward to the next post!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah Wow! I'd be pissed if Hot desking ever happened anywhere I worked. I think this is what has already been mentioned someone (erhm yeah) is trying to distract Lois incredibly. She's frazzled and displaced from all aspects of her life, work and home, with most people that would mess them up, but your Lois I think will figure it out and go into focus mode.

Awesome work here Wendy!

TEEEEEEEJ

Top Banana
Top Banana
Yikes! Hot-desking! razz Besides, why would a reporter from sports want to sit in the middle of economy reporters? Never made much sense. The only upside it might have is that people actually arrive early in the morning to claim a desk and do some work, although, people might call more than being on the streets again. Sorry, reporter in me had to react on that. <g> But seriously, it's not something that's usually done, so I wonder what the motive is here. Could it be... Lex? Considering the time line, Lex should indeed be investigating in the Planet and slowly start to overrule the board. This thing will be interesting to see develop. goofy But yet Clark is still afraid to hurt her, and Lois thinks he doesn't love her. Can you say dûh! Let them talk, Wendy! But I guess I'll have to wait another ten parts for that... dizzy

Lois outburst was classic. I love Jimmy's line about it being Clark's influence that she didn't react like a year ago. I don't even want to know how it would have gone otherwise!

Then there was Clark hearing something in front of Perry. It's nice to see how Perry reacts to Superman. smile He might act as a confidence for Clark, so he might realize he has to trust Lois about everything one day.

Now, Clark should talk to his parents and find out more about Lois's apartment building. You wouldn't happen to feel like posting more today, do you? Please? For this little (okay, big laugh ) addict? wildguy

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy

Another superb part! smile1

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
I think Lois is going to blow up! Her apartment is not available and she has to sleep at his best friend's place, his feelings for Clark are all upside down and now her desk and computer is open for everyone who want look at (snooping at?); Clark's fears are getting worse:
he caught hold of her arm. "Hold on- he probably doesn't know-"
Realising what he'd done, Clark released her arm immediately. He'd just grabbed her - he could have hurt her. He didn't know his own strenght; he could have pressed too hard, bruised her, maybe even crushed the bone..
This is paranoiac! dizzy Now the only missing thing is a bomb exploding in the newsroom, I don't think the situation can be more crazy of this!
Wonderful part, Wendy! notworthy notworthy notworthy

Simona smile

Where is next post? wink

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I think if i had a hot desking situation I'd take my vacation time until the powers that be realized they'd screwed up big time, but since Lex is probably behind this mess, he won't care as long as he throws Lois off balance. Hopefully she and Clark will figure out what's going on before it gets more out of hand than it already is.

More as soon as you can manage, Wendy.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Top Banana
Top Banana
he caught hold of her arm. "Hold on- he probably doesn't know-" Realising what he'd done, Clark released her arm immediately. He'd just grabbed her - he could have hurt her. He didn't know his own strenght; he could have pressed too hard, bruised her, maybe even crushed the bone... This is paranoiac!
I agree whold-heartedly. He's going to be afraid to touch/rescue anyone if he doesn't get a grip on himself. eek

Top Banana
Top Banana
wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy
This is my first official nag! Where is the next post, Wendy? I look forward to it!

Simona blush
blushing for nagging the WWW (Wonderful Writer Wendy)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow!! I've been nagged! goofy

As regards what Clark has now gone to investigate... well, all will be clear very soon!

Thanks again for your patience, everyone!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
I saw that spider icon... you, my friend, are in for a few more thwaps! evil

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard