Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hello, and welcome to the first Bizarro Monthly Challenge Challenge ! cool

This month's challenge is to write something evil, warped, twisted and/or sinister. Something that will make the readers go "AUUUUUUUUUGGGGH!!!!!" The more shocking and horrible, the better, and WHAMs are invited. smile

The optional Sub-Challenge this month is called No Way In. The rules for it run thusly:

#1 - Lois and/or Clark must be locked out of some place they need to get into. (It may be their own home, or a place they need to break into for a story, or maybe they've decided to rob banks). There can be as many other people around as you like. (The more, the merrier!)

#2 - One (or both!) of them has a secret exposed against their will, preferably either the fact that one loves the other, or the fact that Clark is Superman. Let this be as embarrassing and humiliating as possible.

#3 - Sex is allowed (Er, but nothing explicit, of course. This isn't the nfic boards, after all.) No WAFF! Lots of EVIL!

Note:
Er, y'all might want to make sure that responses to this challenge are clearly labelled to distinguish them from responses to the main challenge; it would be a shame if some hapless readers got the two mixed up. blush

Good luck! smile

~•~
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
The Lingering Night is my answer to this challenge. Depending on how you read between the lines of the story, it may also satisfy sub-challenge 1; you'll have to read the story to decide for yourself whether or not it does.

Joy,
Lynn

Kerth
Kerth
Here's my first submission for the month of May. More will be on the way (though not in the same storyline, of course). As it turns out, no matter how WAFFy I get, I've still got plenty of evil up my sleeve. devil

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, it wasn't written specifically to meet this "evil" challenge, but, well, if anyone is curious, I offer Chapter 9 of After Nightfall: The Return of Superman for your consideration.

It isn't quite as evil as I can go, but I don't think it will qualify for the WAFFY part of the monthly challenge.

Bob

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard