Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Here's a comments folder for ya, Wendy laugh

I haven't read the section yet, but I'm sure I'll like it <g>

[after reading it...]
It's so sad, though! Poor Clark, what he's been through, and still having nightmares and all... ignoring it isn't gonna make it go away, I'm afraid...

Write more, post more! smile Preferably something a little bit happier, and with more Lois wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wonderful part, Wendy! notworthy notworthy notworthy
It's more than understandable that Clark is not over his terrible experiences, expecially because his parents were involved, the only two people who loved him from the beginning and who have suffered because of this love (at least by Clark's p.o.w.).
Is it possible that his nightmares are going worse because of his feelings for Lois, and his mind is trying to tell him that Lois'd be another beloved one who is going to suffer because of his differences?
Clark really needs an honest conversation with his parents, and then he'll have to be able to open his heart to Lois and confess his fears; for now their relationship cannot going forward and I fear that even their close friendship is at risk in this circumstances: against Clark's fears, doubts and low self-esteem Lois'll have a lot of work to do to help him.

Simona smile

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Clark thinks waaaaay too much.

In a typical move designed to emphasize the angst potential, Clark manages to obsess and over analyse his recent experiences to the point of near impotence.

He is only a few more internal dialogs away from talking himself into becoming a total hermit.

Tank (who thinks that might not be so bad since that would leave Lois free to ....)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Poor Clark! Tormented by nightmares, and like that's not enough, the thought that if he were ever to be with a woman (assuming someone would even want him), he could kill her. frown

Lois can make it all better, right?

Julie

Edit: Pam, what was that? goofy Making sure you're first? <g>

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aw poor baby! I just want to hug him all night, don't you?<g> well maybe Lois needs to hug him and tell him it is going to be alright. Maybe he needs a good cry in her arms. She need to make him feel good about himself again. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
What the heck?!! eek I go the shivers from that one. notworthy

Top Banana
Top Banana
I have to ask: does Clark *ever* look in the mirror and really see that great-looking hunk staring back at him???

Wow, to have such low self-esteem when you
look like him...yikes!!

OK ...we need some telepathy here, so they can read each other's thoughts and find out that they are really crazy about each other!!

Poor Clark worrying about killing Lois when he has a nightmare! Poor baby!

Please post again soon!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh this makes me so sad.. mecry What a madman that Trask was.. Clark has been through a brutal and horrifying ordeal, he needs to talk about it with someone or it will eat him up! frown

Come on Lois..make the first move and comfort our boy!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Kerth
Kerth
Good part! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm with Ethnica on this one, wow! major shivers on this one. You're a trauma welding author, Wendy, dang! and addictive, I couldn't stop reading if I wanted to. Well Done! thumbsup

TEEEEEJ

Top Banana
Top Banana
Poor, *poor* POOR Clark! /me checks to see if it wasn't Yvonne writing this... whinging A talk with his parents should help, but I think Lois can help him far more. She wouldn't just symphatize about his nightmares, she'd also *help* him recover. So, Wendy, will they talk soon?

And I also want to know what's going on at Lois's apartment building. Who was behind that? And why?

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Excellent part whinging , he needs to talk to Lois. But I think it's a good start that he's planning on talking to his parents. Maybe they can knock some sense into him :rolleyes:

BTW :
“No!” he yelled, startling a passing bird ...
laugh

~Julia

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I really wanted to reply in detail to the wonderful comments on this section. But I'm now well in the throes of sorting stuff out and decluttering prior to the big move, and I'm exhausted. So for now, please accept my apologies for not saying more than a huge thank you for your comments.

Part 10 coming up very soon!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard