Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Christina:
#29: When Lois slams the door in Clark's face at the end of "Lucky Leon" Clark pushes his way through the door. (based on blooper #5 on redboots... take a peek at second 0:53 to see what I mean.)
What's "redboots"? Do you have a link?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b] #29: When Lois slams the door in Clark's face at the end of "Lucky Leon" Clark pushes his way through the door. (based on blooper #5 on redboots... take a peek at second 0:53 to see what I mean.)
What's "redboots"? Do you have a link? [/b]
Redboots

I have trouble with the bloopers though. They don't open for me. Maybe with this new laptop though? huh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
Redboots

I have trouble with the bloopers though. They don't open for me. Maybe with this new laptop though? huh
Thanks for the link, DC, but I didn't see a "bloopers" page. No wonder it didn't open for you. wink

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[b] Redboots

Thanks for the link, DC, but I didn't see a "bloopers" page. No wonder it didn't open for you. wink [/b]
Huh. Couldn't find it on the main page, but I googled it.

Redboots Multimedia

Aaaand, I still can't open the bloopers.

You can Youtube *most* of the bloopers too.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
#30 - The photos of Superman and Lois making nookie are never exposed to daylight thanks to competent villains (the camera never fell and the back never popped open). Finding no way out of the situation, Clark is forced to admit that he's Superman, in order to protect Lois and himself, and their images.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
#30 - The photos of Superman and Lois making nookie are never exposed to daylight thanks to competent villains. Finding no way out of the situation, Clark is forced to admit that he's Superman, in order to protect Lois and himself, and their images.
confused Never exposed?

VirginiaR.
---
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
[b] #30 - The photos of Superman and Lois making nookie are never exposed to daylight thanks to competent villains. Finding no way out of the situation, Clark is forced to admit that he's Superman, in order to protect Lois and himself, and their images.
confused Never exposed? [/b]
She means when the camera never fell, the film was never exposed to the sun, and thus the evidence was never destroyed.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
[b]
[b] Redboots

Thanks for the link, DC, but I didn't see a "bloopers" page. No wonder it didn't open for you. wink [/b]
Huh. Couldn't find it on the main page, but I googled it.

Redboots Multimedia

Aaaand, I still can't open the bloopers.

You can Youtube *most* of the bloopers too. [/b]
Deadly Chakram, I found the youtube clip of the same scene here .

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[b]
[b] #30 - The photos of Superman and Lois making nookie are never exposed to daylight thanks to competent villains. Finding no way out of the situation, Clark is forced to admit that he's Superman, in order to protect Lois and himself, and their images.
confused Never exposed? [/b]
She means when the camera never fell, the film was never exposed to the sun, and thus the evidence was never destroyed. [/b]
Exactly. Let me go and fix my post. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, see, when you wrote "never exposed to daylight" I thought you meant, "never saw the light of day", hense my confusion at how this was a revealation.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, see, when you wrote "never exposed to daylight" I thought you meant, "never saw the light of day", hense my confusion at how this was a revealation.
Ah! Sorry about that. blush

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Great start, everybody! I'll give you one, but I'm going to quickly hide it away before I give away any ideas for something I'm working on. spider

31. When Lex Luthor buys the Daily Planet, he installs many new features to help maintenance run more smoothly. One of which is a camera system. Suddenly, Clark's entrances and exits are infinitely less-subtle, and Lex Luthor gains a pretty big secret.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
32. Clark is so enraptured by Lois's kiss in Trask's plane, he accidently manueuvers both of them out the open door with Lois still in his arms.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
#33. The Superman universe internet somehow picks up our world's internet. Lois does a search for "Superman" and finds out that - surprise! - EVERYONE knows Clark Kent IS Superman!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
#33. The Superman universe internet somehow picks up our world's internet. Lois googles "Superman" and finds out that - surprise! - EVERYONE knows Clark Kent IS Superman!
clap rotflol

VirginiaR.
---
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
#33. The Superman universe internet somehow picks up our world's internet. Lois does a search for "Superman" and finds out that - surprise! - EVERYONE knows Clark Kent IS Superman!
rotflol "Tempus, you fiend!"

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
[b] #33. The Superman universe internet somehow picks up our world's internet. Lois does a search for "Superman" and finds out that - surprise! - EVERYONE knows Clark Kent IS Superman!
rotflol "Tempus, you fiend!" [/b]
rotflol

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
#34 In Lord of the Flys, the people of Smallville hear Nor when he whispers to his friend "Let's see how much he cares for Mom and Dad." (Talking about Jonathan and Martha.)

Perry: (To Lois) Honey, this could be greatest story since Superman came to town. By-the-by, where is that husband of yours?
--Faster Than a Speeding Vixon
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
#35 - When Clark is shot in the night club in TOGoM, the bullets hit him at such an angle that they bounce off his chest, striking Capone and his gang. Clark is left standing, alive, and undamaged...and as shell-shocked from the turn of events as everyone else in the room.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
#36 Someone overhears Perry saying the quote in my signature! laugh

Perry: (To Lois) Honey, this could be greatest story since Superman came to town. By-the-by, where is that husband of yours?
--Faster Than a Speeding Vixon
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard