Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

He rose to his feet and began to stride more confidently toward the door of the Fortress. He didn’t think he was going to be bothered anymore by flashbacks. At least not the unpleasant kind. In the mean time he had a very special woman he needed to tell how much he cared for and a certain criminal gang he needed to remind of how tired he was of having them operate in his city.
Yes!! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
As a big fan of the comic books, I thank you, Michael, for giving us the ORIGINAL Krypton, with the ORIGINAL Jor-El and Lara. The sanitized version after the John Byrne revamp never sat that well with me.

Surely coming from a cold world like that, Clark couldn't, even with the Kent's influence, be the warm, caring person he becomes. I guess it's the old question...how much is cultural upbringing and how much is in the genes?

Anyway..yes it was a nice segue, a glimpse into Clark's toddler years, and now Clark has motivation to get with Lois and nail Intergang!

Hope everything's OK with the family. Did the cat show up??

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
A lot of soul-searching going on here.
We see Clark's internal monologue, as he replays his reasons for 'being who he is'.

Hopefully, this is the set-up for the furious action that is coming up next.

Tank (who is a long time comic book geek and appreciates the 'silver-age' viewpoint)

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Another great part thumbsup
Usually I'm not a fan of glimpses into past events. But this works really well, and I felt it was important to the development of the story.

In the mean time he had a very special woman he needed to tell how much he cared for and a certain criminal gang he needed to remind of how tired he was of having them operate in his city.
YAY! looking forward to it laugh

Avatar: Michael Clarke, awesome Aussie cricket player
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Michael

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Fabulous! I'm glad to see this story is back for another part!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard