Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Wow,
Clark really knows how to write a letter! Beautifully written. I can totally understand his POV. I wonder how it will make Mason feel. I am having a hard time imagining her response. I think I would still feel rejected, devestated by the truth, even though it was put as nicely as that. But more importantly, where the heck is Clarks response to Lois's letter! He has been waiting out that window for two whole days<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh Clark, you are too nice of a guy. <G>

Nice work guys!!!

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, that was beautifully written! Now I want to go back and read the other letters I missed. goofy

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great piece. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, wonderful, guys!

I still think their relationship was more Mayson's fault than Clark's. Let me elaborate: Mayson chased him. razz

All that aside, great letter!

But when do we see Lois and Clark make up?

Julie (again, hoping there will be no splat) wink

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Nice work, girls! thumbsup

Ah, guys are all the same... they have a way with words that makes you forgive everything they did... ( hyper

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Interesting.

It will be fun to see how many letters the scribes can produce from Lois and Clark before they get to the actual 'conversation'. wink

Tank (who agrees that Clark was a jerk when it came to Mayson)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Another fantasic letter, Wendy and Kaethel. smile

I'm glad Clark wrote a letter back to Mayson, even though she clearly said she isn't going to read it. It indicates that she still matters to him, even though she doesn't think so. And I'm relieved that Clark admitted his mistakes. /me pats Clark on the back... goofy

I do think it's time we head back to Lois and Clark... what happened with them???

More, please! wildguy

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks to you all for commenting on this one! smile

We notice that a couple of people, between here and the fic list, think that perhaps Clark was a little too apologetic here. Again, as Wendy said in relation to the Mayson letter, this is Clark's take on the situation. He's been accused of being cruel to a woman who fell for him harder than he ever imagined. And he was thoughtless where she was concerned - but in addition, we think he'd probably feel more responsible for the situation than an observer might think he should, and he'd say so. Did he play with Mayson's feelings? Not deliberately. But unthinkingly? Possibly.

So... you want to know what happens with Lois? Well... soon! wink

Kaethel and Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy and Kaethel

WOW, this is beautifully written. smile1

Tricia cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard