Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
[b]
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
[b] </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
<strong> Is it bad that I am sitting here laughing hysterically and trying to conjure up things to add to this list? laugh
goofy No, that's the idea. Don't worry. The ideas come better when it's somewhere past midnight and you start losing your marbles. Just imagine a montage of Clark dying (not as gruesome as it sounds, I swear) in different ways- gases, liquids, literal chunks of rocks, etc.

Have fun! laugh [/b]
rotflol Actually, I want to make a video montage of all of Lois and Clark's "close calls" to "Another Way You Can Die" by the Trans Siberian Orchestra. You know, if I could make montages.

Song [/b]
OOH!!!

Sounds like fun! Maybe sometime I'll have to introduce you to two of my best friends-- FCP and After Effects! They make montages nice and easy. Your biggest time consumer would be in finding and collecting every one of those clips... And I love Trans-Siberian Orchestra! </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Okay, you just shot up a thousand points on the coolness scale for loving TSO! I actually have an editing software, just no way to rip the different clips from dvd to the computer. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
23) Tempus actually kills Baby Clark from Tempus Fugitive basically erasing himself and Clark from ever existing, leaving Lois to fend for herself with no memories of her one true love.

Oh, wait, that's the plot of my next story... Shhh. Don't tell Michael. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
24. Clark, while not himself (under red-k influence perhaps), has an affair with another woman. Needless to say, Lois kills him...
wink

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Kerth
Kerth
25) During his quick spin, Clark actually puts his underwear over his super Suit. He then dies of embarrassment.
26) The curse (you know which one) affects Clark instead of Lois, and they get it on before reversing it.
27) Clark gets killed during the war on NK.
28) Luthor didn't leave the key with the kryptonite cage.
29) Magic - need I say more?

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Top Banana
Top Banana
30. people stop believing in Superman.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
31.) Mindy Church's virus is successful!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
S
Columnist
Columnist
S
32) Knocked out by the impact with Nightfall and trapped in a cave inside the asteroid.

Shallowford
Kerth
Kerth
Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
Originally posted by Marcus Rowland: 20) An earthquake hits Metropolis while Clark is shaving; the mirror falls forward and his heat vision is reflected down his body, cutting him in two.
Umm... If his heat vision doesn't cut his chin when he shaves, why would it cut any other part of him?

(Sorry for the cutting remark. ;-) )

Joy,
Lynn
You want this to make sense???? OK... I assumed that it cuts where he focuses - if the focus is changed suddenly by the mirror moving, the place that gets cut is also changed.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OK, these are a little more twisted and detailed...

33) When Clark wakes up with amnesia in ASU, it's Cat that picks him up from Henderson instead of Lois. Cat takes him back to her place and by the time they realize that Nightfall wasn't destroyed, Earth is. So, everyone dies except Superman. He slowly dies from lack of sunlight due to nuclear winter.

34) Lois doesn't return from alt-dimension right away. Clark discovers where she is, finds the time-machine that he built and abandoned in 1966 Smallville -- when they went back and rescued baby himself from Tempus -- retrofits it for dimensional travel. By the time he finds Lois, she has hooked up with Alt-Clark, thinking that she was stuck in alt-dimension for good. Clark takes the time-machine, goes back to 1993, saves alt-Lois from "death" so that she returns to Daily Planet instead of disappearing, thus knocking out the reason for Tempus to bring canon Lois over to alt-dimension in the first place. Clark returns to his dimension, continues with his wedding to Lois, and sleeps with the clone out of jealousy (well, Lois cheated on me with alt-Clark). Realizes his mistake and confesses all to Lois before heading off to NK with Zara. When he battles Lord Nor, Lois is annoyed at him for cheating on her (and who technically didn't cheat on him because she never went to alt-world), doesn't warn Superman about the K-gas, and he dies along with Lord Nor and his men.

35) Lois saves the bullet she had dug out of his shoulder in "ME", instead of getting rid of it on her cruise. She keeps it in a lead box with a gun. When Clark tells her that he's going off with Zara to NK, Lois shoots him out of jealousy.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
36) Clark is caught in the virtual world and Jaxon disconnects the goggles and wires.

37) Wanda shoots him with the disruptor.

38) Clark shrinks until he disappears after using the shrinking shampoo.

39) Veda Doodsen drains all Superman's lifeforce.

40) In the collision with Nightfall the oxygen tank is damaged and Superman doesn't make it back to Earth in time.

41) Doomsday!

Andreia devil

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
42) Superman is hit with a red-K laser again and this time it's permanent (who you give the powers to is up to you.)

43) Lois is furious with Superman in TOGOM and finds some Kryptonite to destroy him.

44) Superman accidentally kills while under the influence of magic in "Illusions of Grandeur" and decides to either retire Superman permanently or find some kryptonite to take himself out for the good of humanity.

45) Lois realizes during the scene where she speaks to him in "Barbarians at the Planet" that Superman is Clark Kent. Superman promptly dies of ecstasy.

46) Lois figures out how Superman "gave" his powers to Resplendent Man and publishes it out of spite. Superman goes into hiding/retirement (does this count as "Killing superman?" up to you.)

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
47) Superman can't regroup his molecules after he passes through the force field of Tim and Amber Lake's cage.

48) When Clark's powers are transferred to Lois he forgets that he isn't "super" anymore and he dies trying to stop a car, a train, a bullet (whatever you prefer).

49) Clark is disintegrated by the Kryptonians and his molecules "scattered over countless distant galaxies".

50) Clark dies dueling Baron Tempus in the past.
We've reached 50 ways... keep them coming! devilsplat

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
51) Lois is in danger (again). He arrives a moment too late. Lois gets killed and he dies of a broken heart. frown

Kerth
Kerth

11) Martha and Jonathan walk in on Lois and Clark having sex. Clark dies of embarrassment. wink
52) Clark walks in on Martha and Jonathan having sex. Same result.

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Being faced with conflicting data; Klein says L&C can't have children, Wells says they can and did, L&C tell Klein of the conflict.

They explain why they believe Wells. Klein decides to remove Clark's powers and do some tests with him powered down. By this time Klein knows that the power transfer is temporary. The human receiving the charge will use it up in time. Clark, with exposure to sunlight, will recharge in time.

While powered down L&C have unprotected sex many times while Klein studies them. Lois becomes pregnant. Clark contracts an STD from Lois. This STD somehow interferes with Clark's ability to process sunlight and power up.

Over the next several years Clark fights a long battle against his illness but gets sicker and sicker. He loses weight. Their child is born and grows up very healthy. By age 10 its clear their child has the beginnings of superpowers.

L&C win many awards and do much good in the world. The New Kryptonians return seeking help from Clark. They have too few people to fill the niches needed by a high tech culture. They are rapidly running thought their stock piles and many irreplaceable machines are failing. They need help, they need a leader. Clark begins a massive but secret transfer of refuges from third world areas to New Krypton. he also recruits folks with the missing but needed skills of farming and the like. He and Lois travel to new Krypton and spend years building the needed infrastructure. Clark forces the New Kryptonian culture to adopt more democratic ways.

The new Kryptonians are unable to cure Clark. At merely 53 years old he dies.

Framework4
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Framework4:
At merely 53 years old he dies.
Is it a coincidence that it's also the 53rd way Superman could die? wink And naughty Lois for not having herself checked out before getting married!

VirginiaR.
---
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
goofy

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Female Hawk:
[b]
11) Martha and Jonathan walk in on Lois and Clark having sex. Clark dies of embarrassment. wink
52) Clark walks in on Martha and Jonathan having sex. Same result. [/b]
rotflol

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
55. The way Trask set up to kill Clark in Corrina's story Trusting Me, Trusting You works when he escapes. (No spoilers) wink

56. Clark gets exposed to Lex's new green-stones cufflinks before getting punched by Tommy Garrison (the cyborg boxer). His neck is broken.

57. Superman is banished from Metropolis due to heatwave and nobody wants him to help them anymore. He moves to the Sahara desert and becomes a hermit.

58. Lois is actually captured by aliens in Contact. Superman leaves Earth (I don't know if this counts as 'death') to search for her and never returns.

59. Spencer Spencer's doctor is successful in weakening Clark's immunity and removes his head, but his Kryptonian body cannot survive without a brain and therefore dies when attached to Spencer Spencer's head.

60. Spencer Spencer's doctor is successful in weakening Clark's immunity and removes his head. But Spencer Spencer forgets that Kryptonite kills Superman so the piece of Krytponite he used against Clark kills his new body.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
61. Lois accidently forgets that she is super strong during "Ultra Woman." She goes to hug Clark but winds up crushing his torso, suffocating him to death.

62. Lois accidently forgets that she is super strong during "Ultra Woman." She decides to take charge in the bedroom that night and crushes poor Clark to death in her...ardor.

63. Baby Clark's spaceship was never found by the Kents. No one finds him. He dies of exposure.

64. Jor-El was oblivious to Krypton's immenent demise. Clark is never sent to Earth and winds up exploding when the planet does.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard