#134674 10/30/11 12:23 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi FoLCs!

This bunny was born in yet another FDK thread blush

What if there's an alternate universe where there's not an evil Kal-El like in L's Strange trip, but Lois Lane got married to Lex and he managed to turn her (childhood trauma, just twisted at birth, mirror-verse, who knows). So, Lois then proceeds to Mindy-mize Lex and succeeds, finally taking over his empire. And then she sets her eyes on Superman, trying to ensnare him with her feminine whiles.

Possible complications: Our Lois and Clark show up. HG Wells and Tempus show up. Mindy shows up. Mirror-Lois gets pregnant with Superman's love child and thus a chance to raise an evil Kryptonian.

And since Muse likes to look at shiny things but is not the most consequent one at the moment, I think this bunny is going to be very happy here with all the other bunnies looking for a home.

Michael

Edit: Virginia also posted one like those...

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#134675 11/01/11 10:59 AM
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Hi FoLCs!
What if there's an alternate universe where there's not an evil Kal-El like in L's Strange trip, but Lois Lane got married to Lex and he managed to turn her (childhood trauma, just twisted at birth, mirror-verse, who knows). So, Lois then proceeds to Mindy-mize Lex and succeeds, finally taking over his empire. And then she sets her eyes on Superman, trying to ensnare him with her feminine whiles.

Possible complications: Our Lois and Clark show up. HG Wells and Tempus show up. Mindy shows up. Mirror-Lois gets pregnant with Superman's love child and thus a chance to raise an evil Kryptonian.

And since Muse likes to look at shiny things but is not the most consequent one at the moment, I think this bunny is going to be very happy here with all the other bunnies looking for a home.

Michael

Edit: Virginia also posted one like those...
That sounds something along the lines of the story that I'm currently attempting to plot with the intent of Nanoing. I have both a Mirrorverse Lois as well as a Mirrorverse Clark in it (along with the Alt-Clark we're familiar with, the Alt-Lois which was "lost" in the Congo as well as Lois and Clark from the series.) No Lex though, (it would have been too much trouble to explain how he was still alive so I'm assuming he was still killed, just at Lois' hand). It's fun to think about how that version of Lois would act.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
#134676 11/02/11 11:57 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oooooh, sounds like fun!

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#134677 11/04/11 05:41 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I don't know about Mirror-Verse Lois, but Dandello had an excellent Mirror-Verse Clark story in "Ubermann" .

Very well-written and very, very chilling.

#134678 11/21/11 11:02 AM
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Lois beating Lex at his own game, than turning her evil eye on Superman? Interesting concept. cool

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
#134679 11/22/11 12:31 PM
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by Morgana:
Lois beating Lex at his own game, than turning her evil eye on Superman? Interesting concept. cool
Well, I'm not certain we should be rooting for this Lois as Clark is just as bad. I'm thinking of this universe to be along the lines of the comics Earth- Three (with some modifications to fit within LnC.)

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard