Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Saskia Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
This is developping very nicely, Wendy! Some A-plot, a few small hints of B-plot... yeah, I like it! smile

At least Lois is staying with Clark and she's seriously attrackted to him. How long is she going to fight it? She really has to break his wall soon, they'll only torture themselfs more. Oops, I forgot, that's why Wendy's writing this. wink

It's nice to see Lois realize how hard it is to having to act as two different people. Hmmm, what if she slips up some time? That would be... interesting. evil Just an idea. wink

I do wonder how soon they're going to tie this to Luthor. And is he really going to break into Lois's apartment? So I want more. You could post the next part later tonight... I'm all ready to read it! wildguy

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice job setting everything up Wendy. Too bad you only have a gfic version. I think this could really heat up to a full boil in the nfic section. I am looking forward to more soon. laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Continuing as intereresting reading,Wendy!

Everything going as we always hope they will:
Lois grimaced. She hated not being in control of her life, and in this situation she was far from being in control. “All my stuff...” she muttered, annoyance battling with alarm. She had papers, files, disks in there she needed for work - important information for investigations. If she wasn’t able to get that...
He shrugged. “You don’t need to go to a hotel. You can stay with me.”
You've got Clark thinking analytically about the damage too though and that makes for excellent and interesting storyline.

But you've also got Lois "feeling" here and that's the good stuff:
And... she didn’t want to be alone, suddenly. Okay, all that had happened was that there’d been some sort of explosion and her apartment was temporarily unsafe. Yet she couldn’t help feeling at a loss, uprooted. And she wanted, needed, the comfort of having a friend nearby. Not just any friend - having Clark nearby.

“Thanks!” she said, throwing him a grateful smile.
plus this favorite line:
"Right.” This was good, Lois told herself. She was seeing Clark as her partner again, instead of as a good-looking man whose bones she wanted to jump.
Trying to convince herself and get her mind out of the gutter, yeah, yeah...sure Lois <hee hee>

Okay Wendy, please continue as soon as possible!
Awesome story!

TEEEEEJ

PS: I'm with Laurach on the nFic
I think this could really heat up to a full boil in the nfic section.
TJ

Kerth
Kerth
Keep your Muse active!! laugh

more soon! smile1

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I don't know why anyone in Superman-land would want to bomb an apartment building, but it's perfectly obvious why Wendy wanted to. Anything to get her staying with Clark! thumbsup

I also liked the way Lois is realizing all the play-acting Clark has to do, in his two roles. I'm sure they'll both learn to appreciate each other better in this tale wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm just seeing it in my mind: Clark's trying to be the perfect host and the good little partner and friend (and nothing else); Lois's trying to be the thankful guest and the good little partner and friend (and nothing else): a potentially explosive situation... But this is Lois&Clark: too scared to do something about their feelings so soon in their relationship!
I'm waiting for a -Lois goes to the kitchen in the middle of the night and she sees Clark floating above the sofa- scene: this should be a shock!
Hurry up with the next part, Wendy!

Simona smile

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy

An excellent part! smile1 Please post the next part soon. hail

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
I don't have a clue as to where you're going with this, but I'm going with you. clap

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks to everyone for sticking with this so far, especially given my slightly erratic posting schedule what with having been away and then posting other stuff. goofy

So... Lois is now staying with Clark, and I see that several of you are hinting (some more strongly than others wink ) that this could lead to some late-night closeness which would mean there only being one bed not being a problem... All I'll say to that is: remember why Clark avoids touching Lois if he possibly can! Given that, do you really think it's likely that he'd let himself end up in bed with her at this stage? eek

Simona said:
I'm waiting for a -Lois goes to the kitchen in the middle of the night and she sees Clark floating above the sofa- scene: this should be a shock!
Just thought I should remind you - and anyone else who might have forgotten - that Lois knows Clark is Superman. smile So, while she might be startled to see him floating, she wouldn't be shocked. wink

And Pam wondered who might want to do damage to Lois's apartment and why... well, all will be revealed in due course.

Part 9 coming up a little later today. Thanks again, all! thumbsup

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
yes, it's right, Lois knows Clark is Superman, but I think there is a slight difference between a super- powered man who flies me to S. Francisco with full control of his powers, and an asleep Clark who is floating above his sofa completely unconscious about it and without the slightest (apparent) control of his actions. I don't think this aspect has never been investigated, but personally I'd be very startled!
I'm sorry if I have not been very clear, I know my English is not perfect! wink

Simona smile

P.S. I look forward to your next post!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard