Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Saskia Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
RaeRae?? That's very creative.

The way you explain things is very good. It makes a lot of sense now. But it still doesn't bring Lois and Clark together.

So they all know about the situation, it's about time Lois and Clark meet and talk. Only two parts left, so you can still make the mess bigger and then the reunion will be really happy, I assume.

I'm stil a bit shaky from that kiss between Rachel and Clark. It was well written, I just don't like them together. So do I get Lois and Clark smoochies at the end? Pretty please?

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Features Writer
Features Writer
He never thought he'd feel this comfortable around another woman.
Oh dear.
If only he could stop imagining she was someone else.
And then he kisses her...or lets her kiss him. Oh no. whinging It's like the whole thing with Mayson all over again, isn't it.

Saskia wrote that she was still a bit shaky from the kiss. My own reaction was...somewhat stronger. I'm still rather unnerved from the whole experience, and it would be much worse if you hadn't immediately saved me with the whole Superman conversation. Thank you. I guess I was wrong - it didn't take a wham to get Superman and Lois together after all, but I just knew that somehow she would end up telling *him* her feelings. Very nicely done, and I like how Rachel seems to be handling this. OK, so I may not end up disliking her by the time this fic is done.

KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Good boy, Clark ... you know who you belong with ... and shame on Martha! She sould know better then to encourage things. <g>

All in all a good segment. I love Friends, but not enough to let Clark try and enjoy himself with one of them. <G> Geez, he could have told Lois right then and there about being Clark, especially when she said he left without knowing she loved him. He's going to have a lot of kissing up to do ... hmmm *that* should be fun. <g>

Thanks for another cool segement. smile

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. razz Clark, What an excuse of a man. No offense.

Before Monica could answer, Rachel got a good look at the stranger. "LOLO!"

Lois smiled half-heartedly. "Hi, RaeRae."

Rachel ran across the room and gave Lois a big hug. "What are you doing here?!"

"I was looking for someone and heard that you were here so I stopped by Central Perk and found Monica."

Rachel turned to Monica. "This is Lois Lincoln, one of my sorority sisters."

One corner of Lois' mouth turned up. "I don't go by Lois Lincoln anymore."
blush Carol, Lincoln was Leah last name before she married Caleb Kent.

"My ex-partner and I... we were dating and then, well, it's a long story, but he left, without even saying goodbye. I miss him and I think I don't want to be there anymore without him."
evil Lois should pay him the same way. Desappear with out a word. Lets see how he feel.

Rachel sat on the table in front of Lois and took the ice cream from her. She held Lois' hands in her own. "Honey, I know."

"Know what?"

"I know about you and Clark, and I know you know I was with him tonight."
confused She is not that dumb. That is scary.

More soon, please.

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I think this is a great story so far. Please post the next part REALLY soon.

Melisa

Merriwether
Merriwether
MORE! MORE! MORE!

This is great! thumbsup But now that Lois and Clark have both been put through the wringer... waffy time, right? dizzy

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Features Writer
Features Writer
Carol,

good segment - but
get L&C together
merry

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Carol and Missy

A great part! razz
And as for Martha encouraging it! goofy

I'm looking forward to reading the next part.

Tricia cool

Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
Carol, Missy; I'm loving this. You're doing a great job describing the gang; they're so funny. they are all spot on!

I loved it when Rachel inmediately recognized Lois and called her Lolo. And Rae Rae... (It soo reminds me of a not-so-popular-nowadays Hollywood actress and a great guest appearance! laugh )

Keep it up!

Cris

Cris
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Ok, so I’ve been away for a few days and have a million things to catch up on, but I had to comment quickly on how much I am loving this story! dance
I am a huge Friends fan and think that the whole crossover is really well done, and using Rachel’s college nickname from the show with Lois’ is a great touch. laugh
Can’t wait to see Lois and Clark’s reunion. sloppy

Sarah-Jayne smile

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve - Still Me
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Thanks to everyone who has been so patient! The last couple weeks have been much more hectic than I thought they would be. I have everything ready for finals and all I have to do is grade them and then I'm done with grades but found out this morning a student is planning on cheating on his final tomorrow and have to find a way to catch him in the act. *sigh* fun fun.

The next part will be up soon. Thank you so much for all the comments and support.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard