Print Thread
#13278 06/17/04 04:21 PM
doublel Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A cute story so far, but I have a ?

"“This is SOOOO cool!” She shouted, “Oh, Clark, this is SOOO amazing!”

is this a slip on Lois's part, un-recognized?

doublel

Top Banana
Top Banana
I think that's part of the story that was copied from Touring Clark's World...where Lois knows Clark is Superman.

Easily fixed.

Yes, this works well in this story, where Superman/Kal/Clark is trying to "humanize" the icon, Superman...bringing her closer to Clark.

So did you can the whole idea of Superman and Clark sharing the apartment? I think it was originally in part 3....which you changed...

Chapters are coming fast & furious, for sure!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Merriwether
Merriwether
Are you going to make the whole story available (with all the adjustments) when you are finished posting? I would like to read it, but I got a bit lost. Maybe knowing what is what would help this gal out. I feel silly asking.

laugh From what I have read I love it. clap

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Kerth
Kerth
I like the story a lot! smile1

But two things...

don't post parts so quickly... even I have problems to read them!! laugh You'll get more readers if you leave some time to read the parts... and it would allow you to have a buffer.

Edit the post instead of reposting again, please... it's better, sometimes I don't know which post to read. Howver if you send the story to the Archive there people will be able to read the definitive version, so don't worry if people don't see the edits.

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nancy

I'm glad that you made the changes to the previous parts. help

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This is so great to have immediate responses! Sigh.

The clark on the surfboard is a mistake, I'll go back and fix that.

No, Superman is still going to live with Clark.

Yes, he wore the cape in the water. They've not been seen, as it's an isolated place.

The Mexican restaurant is also a private place, however i have plans for them being seen! I think it's going to be okay. He was photographed buying flowers in Holland. grin. This is so fun.

Read the corrected versions if there are any. I have been changing it in the posts so there are no longer ones that are wrong.

Too bad it's spring, otherwise he wants to take her to see the butterflies on the mountain! darn limitations! grumble

I've been doing nothing but writing this story for the past three days. I had no idea how fun it was to become totally submersed in writing romantic fiction! I don't usually! (www.travelwriters.com/nancyvsont)

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good changes, Ok more soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Interesting. thumbsup

Is this woman so blind she don't see Clark is talking clear. Maybe if he put sign on his head she'll get it. huh

More ASAP, please.

MAF :rolleyes:

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard