Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#13261 06/17/04 11:58 AM
Simona Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Well, whatever is happened, probably Clark is going to offer to share his apartment for a few days; just think: Lois and Clark, alone, with the privacy of his place...they'll be so tense that they will not think straight!
The A plot is coming up very well: it's good to see Luthor's manipulation when Lois is not so blissfully unaware of it, but instead she's able to investigate and fight against him by Clark' side.
Wonderful part, Wendy! notworthy notworthy

Simona smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wonderful, Wendy! Please, please don't take another week before you post! <g>

We see confused feelings, which is always good. laugh And then we see Lois knowing about Luthor being a criminal, which is also good.

I'm intrigued about the building incident, though.

Julie smile (waiting for more, patiently or not)

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Keep it coming Wendy. I can't wait for them to figure each other out. By the way was this a type o?
I’m But you have to know that the thought of you getting hurt terrifies me.”
Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Interesting. What is Luthor up to, I wonder, and how does he intend to keep Lois from figuring out his real nature, or that he's behind this incident? I can't see Lois backing off because of threats, but I'm sure you have something in mind.

I can't give feedback to every story I'm trying to read because there aren't enough hours in the day to do that, write and manage a pair of teenage sons too laugh but I'm trying to give sporadic feedback to as many as possible, just to let people know I'm reading.

Keep writing, Wendy. I need a daily fix so my own imagination doesn't dry up.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
I think it's great that Lois knows Luthor is a scumbag murderer etc. It's also great the Lois knows Clark's secret this early on in his career. Wish it was that way in Canon. Wouldn't have stretched the imagination so much.

Wendy..this isn't going to be WHAM with Sam Lane getting killed, is it?? Please, no!

I want them to get together .........asap!

More, please!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Kerth
Kerth
Good part! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy

I've just read parts 6 and 7. I'm trying to catch up after returning from a trip for work. smile

Two excellent parts! smile1

Tricia cool

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I forgot to comment on part 6, Sorry about that.

Tank (who can't help but feel he's forgotten something again)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Heh, so Lois is going to investigate Lex, Lex is going to do something nefarious to throw her off the scent, her apartment building is in trouble... so she'll obviously have to stay at Clark's place laugh I like it! Too much to hope for that they'll fall into bed together this early... but maybe they'll get a glimmer of a clue wink

I was a little surprised that Clark didn't fly her to her building there at the end, but I imagine Lois needed to be driving for the sense of control it'd give her. Nothing like having one's home threatened to rock your world. And Lois hates being at the mercy of the universe.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So glad to see this section, Wendy. It would be nice to know Clark is going to get to play host for a while.(We're all just guessing of course, but you'd be mean to put her in a hotel after this evil ) Proximity makes good for revealing true feelings.

Ha! You've got such good arrogant Luthor here, I'm glad Lois has got her eyes wide open in this story.

Looking forward to next part.

TEEEEEJ

Simona Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Okay, just because I have to understand:
  • Lois is not galactically stupid
  • Lois is not bewitched by Superman's image (well, not too much)
  • Lois knows Clark is Superman
  • Lois has honest and deep feelings for Clark
  • Clark is an idiot, but a sweet idiot, and he's almost honest with Lois (with the little omission of his devastating love for her)
  • Clark and Lois have a good relationship and a close friendship
  • Clark will be able to do his Boy Scout imitation and to offer his apartment and his belogings to his lady, if you don't go for the hotel hipothesis (don't put these ideas in her head, TJ!)
  • Luthor is a devilish villain, but this is the common situation in Metropolis

This is going too good, absolutely too good... confused

Oh my God, Wendy!
What are you going to do to our poor Clark?! Luthor will not discover the Clark=Superman equation, will he? Luthor cannot direct a chunck of Kripton on Superman's head with his space station, can he?!

Wendy, you really can't leave us here for a whole week, you are NOT so cruel! (I think)

Simona smile (who tries to be funny even if her only occasional conversations in English are "The Duomo is at the end of this street" or "Yes, the train to Roma is coming on this platform" with English-speaking tourists)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you going to do to our poor Clark?! Luthor will not discover the Clark=Superman equation, will he? Luthor cannot direct a chunck of Kripton on Superman's head with his space station, can he?!
WHO'S giving her ideas Simona?????

At least *my* idea gives them a romantic hotel to stay in (if Clark were to stay), your ideas are giving Clark ouchies evil

HEEEHEEEE, maybe that would make a good story line for Lois to nurse him back to health though.

TEEEEEEEJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks for all your comments, guys! Much appreciated! goofy But I'm back now and will be doing some more writing soon.

I want to stress that I am really grateful for all your comments on this story. They genuinely do help to keep me motivated, and with everything else I have going on at the moment that's very necessary! So thank you. And I do know that you don't all have time to post comments on every section, or even every story, so I'm pathetically grateful for everything I get. goofy

Laura - thank you! Yes, it was a typo. I must have started to type something and then deleted part of it!

And as for Lois and Luthor... time will tell. devil

Thanks again! Part 8 coming up very soon.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard