Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#13253 06/17/04 08:48 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Well, calling him "kal" is definitely better than "superman". He is like a fish biting at the bit, but he can't grab it. He's told her everything except that he's Superman. Lois must be galactically stupid if she can't figure the rest out!

When she went to SMallville, was there any mention of Clark growing up with a "brother"?

He is insulting her intelligence at this point in time!

Can't wait to see how you're going to resolve all this! And how about an nFIC chapter LOL?

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. goofy

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Okay, so maybe i'm making a mess of things. I'll have to do some more rewriting i can see! But for now, i'll just carry on and see where this leads me. And yes, in my mind. Lois IS galactically stupid. Don't you agree?

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Nice trip to Mexico. laugh

I agree, Lois was sort of galactically stupid in S1 and 2. But is she really THAT stupid??? confused I mean Superman served her the truth on a silver platter, and she didn't see through it eek
Still, I'm really glad that he's getting closer to the truth. There were way too many lies out there... I wonder, though, how Clark will ever set this right. Poor Lois will feel soo betrayed.

~Julia smile

Blogger
Blogger
Really been enjoying this story! Looking forward to the next part! smile1

Clark's Gal
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Come on she has to know now. Can't she see it in Clarks face. How can she not. But anyway I do lke the story and I am looking forward to the rest. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nice story.

Only, I can't believe that the waiter in Mexico didn't be surprised when Superman came to the restaurant. And that nobody didn't call a paparazzi - or even take a photo with his mobile phone.

If Superman dated Lois in public, it would take only minutes all the world would know it via Internet!

Gabriele

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard