Next Thread
Print Thread
#13234 06/16/04 02:09 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

He pulled on his cape which was flapping in the breeze and took a small dog whistle out of the pocket. He smiled at her and held the necklace open while she ducked her head to let him put it on her. “It’s just a dog whistle, but I’ll hear it farther away than a cry for help. It won’t do you much good if you are tied up, so if you could try to anticipate danger before you walk into it, I can at least know what you’re involved in.
A dog whistle! rotflol

More soon, please.

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What a tangled mess he is in. He had better tell her the truth soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
I think it's funny that Lois is still calling him "Superman". not exactly an endearing name.

you're heading in the direction that Lois will find out he's Clark..she's already noticing the similarities...his smile, how he's missing when Superman is around....how lame that he lives with Clark.

Well if we step back and realize that no one would be fooled by a pair of glasses anyway...it is both a stroke of genius by Superman's creators....Siegel and Shuster..and ridiculous that Clark's closest friends could fail to notice that they are the same person. Only Christopher Reeve could actually make me believe that they were two separate people....but anyway....

Anyway, Clark's going to be a loser here if he doesn't come clean soon!

I like the double posting!! Keep it up!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nancy

I've been away for work so I've just read all 4 parts. smile
A very interesting premise! smile1

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Looks like Clark has set a trap for himself and the sling is drawing closer and closer.

I like the idea to tell Lois his secret up in the clouds...

Curious to see where this leads... Keep up the posting, please!

~Sira smile1 impatient as usual...

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
An interesting premise.

We've all seen examples of Clark's 'poor judgements' in the past, and he does have a history of lieing to Lois. Still, the level of dishonesty here can only lead to BIG trouble. It's going to be very difficult for Lois to forgive this transgression on their relationship.

I look forward to seeing if you can make it work wink

Tank (who likes the idea of being up in the clouds when he reveals the secret because if Lois decides that she can't live with such a lieing rat then Clark can just 'drop' her)

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Very interesting premise. I can't wait to see how you straighten out this tangled web you're weaving. laugh

Nancy, if you want to edit a post, go to the little paper and pencil icon in the line of icons near the top of post (to the right of the date and time) and click on it. Then you can make any changes that you want.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard