Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by Catherine Bruce:
Hmm, do you think Tempus is up to his old tricks?

Patrick

=============================
The story thus far
There's evil in that fridge," Lois grumbled as she eyed the freezer, wary of the tub of Rocky Road that hid within.

Clark looked up from the newspaper and, upon seeing his wife glaring at the freezer, muttered, "Not again."

Ignoring her husband's grumbling like an old woman, she squared her shoulds back before declaring loudly, "There is evil, and I shall vanquish it with my spoon!"

"Been watching Charmed again, Honey?" Clark asked with a teasing smile.

Lois pulled a mock sterned face at him."You know very well that i don't like charmed, Mr. Kent"

"Then why did you make Clark & I sit through 14 hours of it with you last weekend?" Asked Mayson.

Lois upturned her nose at her 'friend' before replying, "It was revenge for making me sit through that 'Sex and the City' marathon last month."

Clark gaped at her, "it wasn't me who made you, it was Mayson, so why am I being revenged upon?"

She gave him a look that would have sent any regular earthling male to an early grave. "Because you offered her the TV when hers conveniently broke!"

"Lo' honey, didn't Clark tell you yet how he broke it?" asked Mayson as she sat down on Clark's lap, and started running her hands over his body.

Lois rolled her eyes just as the door to the third wife's bedroom creaked open and Lana padded out, yawning.

Clark leaned back in his chair, wondering what life would be like if Polygamy hadn't been legalized in 1902.

Lana combed her fingers through her blond hair and growled, "Mayson, you're in my spot!"

Lois rolled her eyes heavenward as she moved placed both hands on her hips, giving each of the 'lesser' wives the evil eye. "Excuse me, but we all know which one of us is the Alpha Female around here."
As the three began to bicker again Clark silently cursed Miranda and her Kryptonite enhanced pheromone compound.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
He was relieved when the impending cat-fight was abated by a knock on the door.

(abated means stopped, not helped, right? because that would just be wierd. goofy )

~•~
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by Queen of the Capes:
(abated means stopped, not helped, right? because that would just be wierd. goofy )
a-bate (-bat)v. a-bat-ed, a-bat-ing, a-bates.v. tr. 1. To reduce in amount, degree, or intensity; lessen. See Synonyms at decrease. 2. To deduct from an amount; subtract. 3. Law. To put an end to. To make void.v. intr. 1. To fall off in degree or intensity; subside. 2. Law. To become void.[Middle English abaten, from Old French abattre, to beat down : a-, to (from Latin ad-. See AD-) + batre, to beat. See BATTER1.]

---------------------------------------------------------
Excerpted from American Heritage Talking Dictionary
Copyright © 1997 The Learning Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks, Frame wave

~•~
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
The story thus far
There's evil in that fridge," Lois grumbled as she eyed the freezer, wary of the tub of Rocky Road that hid within.

Clark looked up from the newspaper and, upon seeing his wife glaring at the freezer, muttered, "Not again."

Ignoring her husband's grumbling like an old woman, she squared her shoulds back before declaring loudly, "There is evil, and I shall vanquish it with my spoon!"

Lois pulled a mock sterned face at him."You know very well that i don't like charmed, Mr. Kent"

"Then why did you make Clark & I sit through 14 hours of it with you last weekend?" Asked Mayson.

Lois upturned her nose at her 'friend' before replying, "It was revenge for making me sit through that 'Sex and the City' marathon last month."

Clark gaped at her, "it wasn't me who made you, it was Mayson, so why am I being revenged upon?"

She gave him a look that would have sent any regular earthling male to an early grave. "Because you offered her the TV when hers conveniently broke!"

"Lo' honey, didn't Clark tell you yet how he broke it?" asked Mayson as she sat down on Clark's lap, and started running her hands over his body.

Lois rolled her eyes just as the door to the third wife's bedroom creaked open and Lana padded out, yawning.

Clark leaned back in his chair, wondering what life would be like if Polygamy hadn't been legalized in 1902.

Lana combed her fingers through her blond hair and growled, "Mayson, you're in my spot!"

Lois rolled her eyes heavenward as she moved placed both hands on her hips, giving each of the 'lesser' wives the evil eye. "Excuse me, but we all know which one of us is the Alpha Female around here."

As the three began to bicker again Clark silently cursed Miranda and her Kryptonite enhanced pheromone compound.

Clark glanced through the door as he went towards it, "Did one of you invite Sara over?"

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The figure on the other side of the door, however, was not Sara, but a curious little man in a bowler hat.

~•~
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
The story thus far

Clark glanced through the door as he went towards it, "Did one of you invite Sara over?"

The figure on the other side of the door, however, was not Sara, but a curious little man in a bowler hat.
The world seemed to bend and shudder, and Clark was aware of being dizzy, behind him he heard a "swoosh" sound as Zara arrived home from a patrol.
[Linked Image]

Framework4
S
sammie Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
when this story has ended does anyone have any arguments against me putting it up and saying all the names of people that contributed. if u dont want me to then i wont. oh and if you want me to then we need a name so any ideas would be appreciated. any arguments against the idea of putting it up?

S
sammie Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
oh and whats happened to superman?

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by sammie:
oh and whats happened to superman?
Well let's think about this, so far the poor guy is up to four wives. With four wives just keeping the peace is going to suck up lots and lots of time.

And with the way the timeline keeps shifting .....

Framework4
S
sammie Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
true. rotflol this story is going really good well done guys!

A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
Clark gave the man at the door an almost begging look, "Please tell me you're here in response to my advert - I don't think I can take having four wives any more!"

(This isn't quite how I imagined I would be posting 'my' first fic, but this looked like fun!)

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
The story thus far

The world seemed to bend and shudder, and Clark was aware of being dizzy, behind him he heard a "swoosh" sound as Zara arrived home from a patrol.

Clark gave the man at the door an almost begging look, "Please tell me you're here in response to my advert - I don't think I can take having four wives any more!"
The man at the door seemed speechless, staring past Clark with a fixed gaze.

Framework4
Columnist
Columnist
"Oh my, we do have a problem, don't we?" H.G Wells said before entering the house.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Top Banana
Top Banana
"My sympathies, ladies, on your, eh, shall we say lack of ... er... um... sexual activity with only a fraction of Mr. Kent at your, ah... disposal, and so I've brought several, very able young men to... ahem... ah... help you find, in the words of the immortal Mr. Jagger... satisfaction.... that is in the bedroom of course, if I may make myself clear, although I do understand that you may wish to enjoy these gentlemen in other rooms as well."

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL, CC! rotflol You guys *do* recall that this is the G-Folder, right? *g*

~•~
Features Writer
Features Writer
Originally posted by Queen of the Capes:
LOL, CC! rotflol You guys *do* recall that this is the G-Folder, right? *g*
lol but Queenie, there's no description of anything that should be in the *other* folder. But thanks for the reality check there laugh And in living with the gfic genre...

Mayson clapped excitedly before rushing into one of the rooms. "Satisfaction in the bedroom must mean he knows how to help me reorganize my closet!"

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Columnist
Columnist
"No, no, no, Mayson, don't waste his time in the bedroom--you know his talents lie in the kitchen!" Lois exclaimed.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hee. If y'all like, how about we copy everything up until Bru's "closet" post and paste it in the Nfic folder as sort of a 'fork in the road'? wink

"Can any of them change diapers?" Zara asked excitedly.

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Rolling her eyes her at the libido-challenged Zara and Mayson, Lois slid her fingers over the muscled chest of a tall, blue-eyed man who had strode decisively to her side, kissed him slowly, hungrily with the pent up frustration of lonely nights, then murmured against his lips, "Make love to me now."

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard