Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This story is coming along so well, Wendy and you're continually making me hungry as I read it. Ghiradelli Chocolate, Pancakes, toffee flavored syrup, I think I'm going to have to take my family to IHOP tonight.

Any way, they are working together so nicely, and Clark is coping well in his love, feeding the gal, proving what a good provider he would be, very instinctual, very masculine. And if he ever gets over that worry of hurting her, I bet he could figure a creative way to keep her weight off.

Wow gutter brain here, please ignore and continue to write well, though have a nice holiday too, just make sure you come back so you can finish up, and don't turn your nose up at any errant laptops you may have access too if you feel you mus post sooner during your holiday.

TEEEEEEJ

Kerth
Kerth
Nice part smile

Have fun in Dublin! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
And then? hyper And then? hyper clap

Top Banana
Top Banana
Another absolutely fantastic portion, Wendy!

After all, he already worried about her far more than was good for him. Lois went into risky situations with about the same frequency as other women went shopping. And she did it almost as casually.
Well put. wink

But his admission of his feelings for her, he told himself firmly, didn't mean that anything had to change between them. He knew what he had to do. He knew the risks of getting too close to anyone - and especially of being physically affectionate. And he would never put Lois at risk - he cared about her too much for that.
I think this pretty much sums it up: [Linked Image].

“That's a *Grand* Cherokee, for your information,” she pointed out in mock admonition, moving around to the passenger side.
It's so typical of Lois to point out something like this - proving that for some people, size matters. goofy

Yes, Wendy, this was mostly a-plot, but it has to be promoted too. The next part better have some b-plot in it, though. <g>

Julie (the nag) smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Top Banana
Top Banana
Mostly boring a-plot stuff?? No!

Love the original take on Clark v Luthor. Especially this:

And, because he had no idea how Lois felt about Luthor, he wanted to get in first, to ensure that she wouldn’t even consider the man as a possible romantic interest. That was the real purpose of this conversation, regardless of the fact that he wanted Luthor brought to justice: he was making a pre-emptive strike, attacking Luthor before the man could make a move on Lois.
A really smart Clark Kent. I like that. Or rather, smart where Luthor is concerned...

And the dialogue, Wendy! So nice of you. Flowed so well, felt I was at the table with them.

Now, of course they are meant to be together and their 'just friends' waxing on is a bunch of hoo-ha. But as the story unfolds I'll look forward to seeing how you bring them around.

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wendy, I've finally managed to catch up with you. It was a nice way to spend my weekend, reading such a good fic. smile

I like the premise with the original set-up. I'm not having any troubles with the slow peace it's moving at right now and the great B-plot. Yes, there's a lot of introspection, but I've never had a problem with that. There's also enough angst, and I hope you'll continue with that. No whams so far, but I'm sure they'll come in it own time. wink

Poor Clark, though. He's now not only haunted by his past with Lana, but also his recent experiences with Trask. Will he ever manage to get over it and see that he's capable of controlling his powers? And than there's Lois... Is there any hope for them, Wendy? You've really put them on eggshells this time!

Luckily, they do trust each other. I loved the insights you gave into Lois's childhood and the link to Henderson. The way you put it was even better than any conversation would have been. The reflection on what had been said with the immidate analysis on how it made the other feel was lovely.

And now we're moving to the A-plot. For once, Lois believes Clark's hunches and had time to think about it. Together they should be able to nail Luthor soon. But when is Lois going tell Clark about her interview with Luthor?

I'm looking forward to more of this, Wendy. Have fun in Dublin and post as soon as you're able when you get back!

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, business trip over and I'm back now. Thanks, guys, for your lovely comments!! CC, I'm particularly relieved to see that you liked this section! goofy And glad you think my Clark is smart too. wink

Julie, I love that little graemlin of yours! goofy

And Saskia, welcome!! Glad you're enjoying it so far - hope the rest meets with your approval too. smile

Okay, Part 7 coming up shortly...

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wendy -- this is terrific!!! smile1 )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard