Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#131225 11/13/06 02:43 PM
woody Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Perry White and James Olsen conversed outside Mr. White's spacious yet crowded garage. Mr. White was experiencing severe malfunctions with his more common choice of transportation, so Mr. Olsen was attempting to contrive the solution to his predicament. Meanwhile, a curiously dressed gentleman(not Mr. Herbert George Wells, although he doesn't appear until later, so disregard this) walked up and inquired as to the possession of the keys for the other austere vehicle positioned in Mr. White's garage. Mr. White glanced up with a most confused expression on his face and attempted to ascertain through words the meaning behind this young man's request. The man's expression grew dour, and he said rude things to the two men, again requesting the keys to the elder automobile of the two, claiming it as his property. Mr. White disputed the possession of the vehicle, explaining that it was owned by a collector who had allowed Mr. White's employer to borrow it for a price(also known as loaning). The young man called for his partner, a stunning and decidedly female of a young age, who pulled out 1930's era antique weapon which she directed with malice towards the two protagonists of this tale. This dangerous action revealed that the young man and his female assistant were nefarious, dastardly, and altogether not nice criminals. Misters White and Olsen were then enclosed in the aforementioned not working automobile and left in the garage to asphyxiate, causing Mr. White to exclaim, "Glorious Hues of Mr. Presley," but they put the vehicle in reverse, and managed to break down the door, saving their lives, and still having no idea who had lifted the antique vehicle, although James thought it might have something to do with vacuums.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
woody Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I hope that's not too long.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Dude. As I read that, I could perfectly hear the voice of my favorite radio-show character.

Ah, Eugene. cool

~•~
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
It might be too long, but it's fun laugh

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard