Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Woo-hoo! Skipping the couch entirely goofy But I'm sure the bed will be much more comfortable, and she *is* planning to stay... more, more!

PJ
(p.s., L, I see you posted twice -- do you want me to delete one of them for ya?)

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Yes please!

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Done smile But now you owe me another section <g>

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Done! In a week! LOL!

Top Banana
Top Banana
Great stuff Leela!

I LOVE to see this Lois in LOVE! SO happy for them and now..hot, hot, hot!! drool

See you next time in nFic??

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“Lois. You know – I’ve been doing a lot of thinking… you know… we’re getting married… so why not just… wait until we get married?”

Her heart started beating faster. But that puts so much pressure on the wedding night!

“So wait until our wedding night?”
(TJ bangs head on desk)

*BANG* one *bang* week? *bang* Seven *bang* days?!?!?!

*bang, bang, bang*

(TJ address co-worker and boss)

"No, I'm cool, I'm fine, I don't NEEEEED to go to the doctor!!!!!"

(TJ dragged off by men in white coats)

thus I cannot sign off...TEEEEEEEJ

L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
As usual, TEEEEEJ - ha ha ha ha ha!

But you may not know this. I once took a 2 year break between sections! So one week, for me, is pretty darned good!!!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Don't think, Lois, don't think!!!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! they are getting married and she is getting so much better! Nice little bit with Cat too! More soon. Loved it! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, it killed me knowing this was posted and not being able to get to this before now. I love that feeling, btw, when there's something I'm just dying to read.

This is one of my favorites:

Logic is bad. Very very bad. She said that those Kryptonians prided themselves on making logic-based decisions, although it sounds more like they made evil-based decisions… but what do I know? I don’t know anything. My brain took a vacation this morning, and it clearly isn’t planning on returning any time soon. Logic? Screw logic!

“Screw logic,” he said, his voice husky with the emotions he was now feeling. “I don’t live my life that way. I’m talking about feelings. Emotions. Real, and raw. I love you. I don’t ever want to live my life without you. And that’s why it seems ‘right’ to ask you this now.”
I love how he draws the difference, very deliberately, between himself and the Kryptonians, first in his own mind, and then outloud. That for him it is his heart leading him, a purely spontaneous proposal.

And, second, I really loved Lois's reflection when she showed up at his door dressed to kill. The way they used to approach each other, how he was afraid to shut the door behind her, or that her first sight of him was going to throw her off.

Loved how the simple act of her walking over the threshold demonstrates how very, very far this couple has come. That what seemed impossible is now so very possible, and not in a contrived way, but a very real way. Which is what makes this story so good, gives it such an emotional punch.

And ohh...can't wait to see what's next, two years from now or two weeks, whichever, it's worth the wait!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes....I was thinking about why we all love to write to Alt-Clark & Alt-Lois stories (myself included)...and I think its because we are allowed pure creativity....we can go in any direction our creative minds allow us to go...

So whether Lois is just barely alive, alive and in love with someone else, alive and in love with Clark....it's just so great to see all the "what-ifs" of the Alt-world

This is going to go down as the greatest Alt-universe epic of the FOLC world!!!!

I await 7 days with baited breath (possibly on the nFIC side? Hint Hint)

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Kerth
Kerth
Good part! smile

Skipping the couch! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Leela

This is excellent. smile1

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, it's taken me 2 weeks to work my way through this story, WOW!

I'm so glad they are getting married. It's the right thing to do and it's the right thing for Lois. I think she will need that extra time.

Now, at this point, everything is happy and lovie dovie, so when are we going to get the next wham???

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard