Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
A new, and different story-line. What's it like to be Superman, anyway? What kind of cool stuff can you do, but never share with anyone....until Lois Lane comes along, that is?

Hell, I wish I could be Superman/woman for a day!

Looking forward to part 2, Nancy!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks, I'm amazed i can find something original to write about, as it seems to have all been said before! As a travel writer i've seen some pretty amazing sights in the world. This is so cool to have a new place and way to write about them. I'm going to put the butterflies in mexico in there, and all sorts of other things i've experienced, petra, jeep rides in the canyons in mexico, rafting on a river in Alaska, man have i got some good stories to draw from! I can't wait. so much for my life again!

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start. thumbsup

More ASAP, please.

MAF thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Blogger
Blogger
Great beginning to a very different and interesting story. I await part two.

Ladyhawke

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard