A
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A
Hey Kaethel!

Nice ending!

Some ROTFLy quotes:

Dr Klein grabbed the tag and read it quickly. "It's... well... see, it's so you know that you're not supposed to spin-dry it. Otherwise it will shrink. Trust me, I know. There was one time I washed a pair of socks and it turned out - anyway, never mind. Wash at low temperature, do not bleach, and - "
Clark took another look at the tag. "WMR Creations? Made in Canada?" He raised his eyebrows. "Was that *really* necessary?"
Then she'd remembered Clark. Clark, who was out buying donuts while she fought the bad guys. Clark, who'd once again bowed out on her when she needed him most. Still, she needed to get out of this alive if she wanted to have words with him about his tendency to get low sugar levels at the worst possible moments.
And of course...

"HOW COULD YOU LET ME THINK YOU WERE DEAD?!?"
rotflol

There was nothing to indicate that a few seconds earlier, he'd been hit by a Kryptonite bullet and writhing in agony.
Seconds? I thought Lois had had the time to go the hospital, get her wrists x-rayed, contact Perry... confused

See ya,
AnnaBtG. (& Carole lurking and trailer-ing beside me)

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ROFLMAO!!

I'd say more, only I still have tears streaming down my cheeks from the washing-instructions label, the WMR manufacturer label and the reference to a certain story. rotflol

Oh, and, sorry, I couldn't resist. I wrote my own ending. I love this, but I had an idea which simply wouldn't leave my brain. So version 2 coming right up!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Merriwether
Merriwether
I'm going to cheat and put feedback for all 3 (!) parts here. wink

First off, Sarah, you are eeeeeeeeevil. I like that in a person! devil

As for the endings, I laughed hysterically at both. You're both certifiably insane, you know that?

I like that in a person. laugh

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Still, she needed to get out of this alive if she wanted to have words with him about his tendency to get low sugar levels at the worst possible moments.
ROTFL!!!! And WMR Creations! goofy

So... this was just a warm up for your muse, right? *ahem* wildguy

Sara wink

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
lol. Great idea with the suit, actually. That wasn't one of the possible solutions I'd had in mind at all, and yet both you and Wendy came up with a similar idea in that regard.

The tag was hilarious. <grin> And Doctor Klein... well, he was Doctor Klein, as usual. I liked how Lois saw him again, rescuing a kitten from a tree. It's amazing, honestly, how often kittens seem to do that.

At least no meerkats were injured in the making of <your> version of the ending.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Kaethel

ROTFL!!!! smile1

Tricia smile1

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard