Hi FoLCs wave

This is my WAFFy response for Laura's challenge. She asked us, angst evil writers, to write WAFFy stuff just for a change. Okay, Okay. I said I'd give it a try.

Let me know what you think about my WAFFy style.

Thanks Krafty Sara for helping me with this and for your comments sloppy

MDL. laugh

::::::>>>>><<<<<:::::::::

Once Upon a Time... There was WAFFy.

::::::>>>>><<<<<:::::::::

“You’re the only woman I’ve ever loved, Lois.” He was on his knees, kissing her hand while observing how the tinest movements of her hand muscles made the rock on her ring shine.

People considered him the most powerful man in the world, but deep inside he knew he would give up on everything for her. No money, no power in the world, could buy this feeling he had right now. He had waited for her for such a long time, and now she would be his. She had accepted his proposal and now his wishes would finally come true.

How lucky can a man be? He had everything he had ever wanted, Lois, and now he would have, Lois. His Lois. Forever.

“Lois, do you really love me?” He got up and turned around, seeming very insecure.

“I’ve told you that before,” she teased, grinning.

Turning back around, he grabbed her hands to help her up so her eyes were level with his. “Yeah, you did, but I’d like to hear it again.”

“I thought people got married to each other for love."

He noticed her dodgy attitude, but just sighed and turned away. “Lois, there’s something I need to tell you.”

Crossing her arms defiantly, she said, “I know.”

“You know?” He turned shocked.

“I know.”

“How did you know?” The puzzlement on his face was pretty evident, but it seemed more as if he was horrified than anything else.

“Better you don't know.”

“But…”

Lois came closer. She held his shaky hands and reassured him of her love and confidence in this relationship. “I just wanted you to know that now that I know, I know we will be fine.”

“Do you think so?”

“I know so. Don’t you?”

With a little shy grin on his face – a mix of relieve and uncertainty, he confessed, “I guess I knew, but I just wanted to make sure.”

“Do you know how much I love you?” She kissed him on the neck, softly.

“I know.” He touched her cheek and made her face him gently. “Do *you* know how much I love you?”

“Don’t, worry, Clark. I know.”

In the middle of a storm, the secret was revealed and the mistakes forgiven. Sure there would be a better time for explanations and little fights, but the obvious was standing right there on the Centennial Park and everyone who passed by could see it – Lois and Clark were in love and nothing could stop them from being happy ever after.

“End of the story.” She closed the book.

“Mom, please, tell me more,” little Laura begged.

“Laura, I don’t know anyone else who likes these pre-Utopia stories more than you. You should be studying some math too. What good does it do when you get A pluses all the time in history if you fail math every single year?”

“Awww,” Laura whined. “Just one more, pleeeeeease?”

Her daughter’s puppy eyes defeated Mary, and she opened the history book again. “Okay, would you like to hear one more WAFFy version of the engagement or you would prefer something more angst this time?”

“WAFFFFFFyyyyyyy.” Laura screamed, excited.

“Okay. Okay, but after this, you go to to sleep.” Mary grinned and started the new story. “Once upon a time…”

The 'Real' End. laugh

HA!!! I got you guys! You thought I'd talk about Lex? Muahaha! You thought I was talking about L&C? Muahaha!!!

MDL. (Trying to do evil even when she is supposed to write WAFFy :p )

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."