Hi FoLCs wave

Mary said evil... she called and here I am. devil

It was kind of tough, but it didn't take me long.
Actually I could manage to make a MLTV out of it.

Thanks Laura for speed BRing it for me.

The list of the challenge is here.

:::::>>> I can get no Satisfaction <<<:::::

On a rainy night, that Friday 13 th couldn’t be less scary. The news reported Jeffrey Dahmer was missing. Flipping through the channels, a horror movie was on. A broken mirror, a black cat, dead black ducks, voo doo , potions made out of shark repellent, the undead crawling on the streets, seeking for flesh of living bodies. A power out and the tv was off. The silence that followed made the seconds turn into minutes and the minutes struggled to become hours. The clock was ticking its annoying tick when it sunddenly stopped when the hands touched midnight.

Lightening, thunder, and a strange noise. It couldn’t be Clark. He was out, helping with an earthquake in Japan, and he just called her from there, saying he wouldn’t make it home for the coming hours.

Lois jumped out of her bed and tried to make it silently to the living room. She went down the stairs, stopping every now and then, making sure she wasn’t heard.

She came closer, fear engulfed her. Could it be any of the usual villains, seeking for revenge? Could it be a burgler? Lex ? Tempus ? *Oh, get a grip, Lois, you’re getting crazy,* she thought.

There was no one in the living room. The stranger seemed to be now in the kitchen. She opened the kitchen door and saw something that seemed to be glowing in the dark. It looked like kryptonite, but it was yellow . She wondered what kind of effects would yellow kryptonite have on Superman. Could it make him turn into an evil person? Well, the green one could kill him, and the red one could make him become apathetic, then why wouldn’t a yellow one turn him into an evil person?

As she came closer she noticed that it was not yellow kryptonite, but a pineapple. On her way she grabbed it from the fruit bowl. Well, it wasn’t exactly a gun, but the thorns could make some damage. So, she kept it in her right hand. The left one was holding a pair of dice she found on her way. Dice? What did she need dice for? Only Lois Lane…

Lois could see the strange figure next to the kitchen glass door that led to their back yard. The street light was on and she could notice hers was the only house without energy.

Lois panicked. It was very unprobable that the person snicking around was Clark's long lost cousin Wilfred or the joker . No, it was a real bad guy…

The intruder heard something or someone coming forward. He got hold of knife that was on the counter and stepped forward. Now there was no coming back. He was going to get caught, but first he would leave no witnesses.

The woman would be killed.

Who was trapping who? The man had a knife, Lois had a pineapple.. oh, and the pair of dice.

A sudden scream.

But no blood .

She was saved by the bell or should we say by that yell?

“Honey, aren’t you coming to bed? Your little chunky monkey is waiting for you…”

That was my boyfriend, interrupting my evil story, calling me with that nails on a chalkboard voice. Why can’t he wait a little longer? Why does he always have to interrupt me when I am about to kill Lois? This makes me furious, but…

“Just you wait, hon. You haven't seen revenge until you've seen what I can do with this monkey !!! ” I whispered, grinning to myself and singing until I met him in the bedroom “I can't get no satisfaction, I can't get no…”

MDL. ( Not an Angel, but certainly not The Devil .)

The End laugh .

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."