Muahahahaha!!!! I used them all. sloppy

::::::::::>>>>><<<<<<<<:::::::::

Chimp of the Old Clark.

“I can’t believe I’m actually doing this,” Lois complained.

“Lois, c’mon. It’s for charity,” Perry reminded her. “Even Clark is doing his part, working on the grill , making hot dogs today.”

“Yeah, but why the heck he can work offstage while I have to wear this stupid costume?”

“Lois, you look cute, “ Clark said, pinching her on her cheek.

“Every important person will be here today for this show. Even Lex confirmed he will be here, dancing with the queen of the festival.”

“A dumb festival from my point of view. Nobody celebrates ‘Duck Preservation Day’ , Perry,” she complained while walking with him and Clark to the stage, dodging a few ducks that were on her way.

“Greenpeace does. And that’s why we´re helping, remember? Besides, your part is much better than Superman’s,” Clark reminded her.

“I still don’t know how Superman could accept a kung-fu battle with a chimp and lose it !” She rolled eyes, grinning. “I can almost hear the chimp saying ‘ I could've been a contender!’ All for charity,Shma !”

“Well, Perry will be hosting the show. It’s not like he is Wheel of Fortune’s Pat Sajack , but he’ll do.” Clark winked.

“Just keep in mind that a lightbulb joke is not everybody’s favorite and that Timmy is now just an old man who couldn’t understand his dog, all right?” Lois teased her boss. “Oh, and no Marx brother’s jokes please!” She begged.

“Who do you think I am? A dinosaur ?” He groaned.

“No. Actually you do look a little like Dumbledore with this cloak.” Lois mocked him. “Where’s Jimmy?”

“He’s taking the stuffed animals from that closet and putting them on the stand. He’ll be working there right after he rein the horses for the children.”

They continued to walk to the stage when they realized Ralph was rehearsing a few songs. “He had it coming / He had it coming / He only had himself to blame…”

Looking at the scene, Perry added. “Oh, and Ralph is going to be playing show tunes on stage . You see? There are people that are doing worse things than you.

Ralph started a not so famous tune. "Muggy, muggy, I'm your little monkey-muffin, Cheeze-face!"

Lois looked at Ralph a little disgusted. He looked like a drag dressed as if he was Catherina Zeta Jones himself. “ARGH! Don’t remind me. I look ridiculous,” Lois continued.

“Lois, you’ll be fine. Now, Perry do you remember all the schedule? Dr. Klein will go first with his lab rats and his lecture about the effects that cosmetics have on them and how it’s important that woman don’t buy animal tested products. You know... Weird Science stuff. Then, we have…” Clark was cut dead.

“Why oh why don’t I just win the lottery or find a long-lost treasure and leave to Canada to meet my friend Wendy ? It would be so much better than being dressed like this. I could give Greenpeace half of the money and hide ashamed forever.”

When they were walking up the stairs to the stage, a man coming from a quagmire , intercepted them, carrying a gun.

“Lois Lane?” he asked.

“Yes?”

“My name’s Tempus . You come with me,” he said, grabbing her by the arm.

“Lois!” Clark yelled, coming on her rescue.

“Don’t!” She stopped him. “I can take bad guys, Clark. What I can’t take is going on stage dressed like Daisy Duck . Any villain is better than this! I’ll be back in the next MLTV.”

The next second, they vanished.

“Great shades of Elvis, who was that guy?” Perry looked around puzzled. "All right, gang, let's split up and look for clues!"

The End.

MDL. laugh or devil ?

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."