Here's the evil part. I feel inspired today because of my birthday. I wanted to give you all this present on X-mas.. er.. I consider it a present laugh .

from the laugh part...

“Oh, I know,” Lois murmured. “I am perfect, aren’t I?”

“Absolutely.” He reached his other hand up to cup the side of her face. “Perfect.”

::::::::::>>><<<::::::::::::::

Now the devil part...

“Thanks, honey.” Lois smiled. She grabbed him by the tie and led him to the conference room to talk in private. A second later, she was giving him thousands of passionate kisses. “So, you really liked the food, huh?” She freed herself from his embrace with a grin on her face.

“Oh yeah. I didn’t know they sold those herbs you put in the meat sauce here in Metropolis. They are quite rare, you know?”

“Wait a minute.” Lois turned around with an eyebrow raised. “I thought you were the one who bought them.”

Clark stood up, feeling a cold shiver running down his spine. “I didn’t buy them, Lois. I thought you did.”

“No, I didn’t. How the heck would I buy herbs? I thought that was your area. I thought you bought those yesterday for me to put in the sauce. What kind of trick is this, Clark?” She folded her arms across her chest. “There was a note. I saw it.”

Clark turned as white as a sheet of paper, predicting what had happened. “What note, Lois?”

“The note you wrote me, telling me to use the herb for the sauce. That it would give it a special touch.” Her voice trailed off, scared, and growing weaker. She started turning pale.

“Lois…”

“Clark…”

Suddenly, Lois started chocking. She couldn’t breathe and was turning blue. Helplessly, Clark shook her, screaming at her, and finally holding her before she passed out. But before she did, she saw a man she could recognize anywhere. He was smiling, definitely enjoying his sweet revenge.

Clark held Lois in his arms and ran to the elevator, but before he could reach it, he saw a man, flicking his fingers and grinning.

“Lex! What have you done?” he asked in despair. He wanted to chase his nemesis, but Lois was his priority, and as soon as could, he rushed down the stairs. As soon as he hit the roof, he spun into the suit, and flew to the hospital.

But it was too late.

Lois Lane was dead, and the phoenix was flying free.

The End.

Laura laugh + Erica devil = thud

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."