Hi FoLCs, razz Who needs this?

Tell me what you think about this evil ending. wink

:::::::::::::>>>>><<<<<::::::::::

The Parrot in Pandex - part 2.

Superman held Lois close and grinned. “Lois, why are you so afraid of a harmless monkey?”

“It brings back bad memories. You remember Assabi, Lex ’s Indian assistant.” With a nod from Clark, Lois continued. “He had a monkey like this. A little monster.”

“Lois, they aren’t monsters. They’re our cute little friends! Some say they are our distant cousins. Actually, I named this little one here Lois. Isn’t she cute?”

Lois raised an eyebrow skeptically. “Lois?! Are you implying that I look like a monkey?”

“No… it’s not what I…” Clark started stuttering.

“Okay, I don’t like this brown chiffon either, but I do not look like a monkey!”

“Lois, I…”

“And what exactly do you call someone wearing blue spandex with red underwear on top? A parrot’s cousin?”

“Now, Lois, wait a second. I did not…”

“If this is your idea of a romantic date, you need to get out more often, Superman.” She folded her arms in a demanding pose. “You take me home right now!”

“Lois, you’re over reacting. I just wanted to show you…”

“Monkeys overreact. I just react. And right now I wanna go home, so either you take me home or I will get myself a cab.”

Superman rolled his eyes, giving up. He wasn’t going to convince Lois that he just wanted to show her how rare and special his little monkey friends were. He had named the sweet little monkey after her because she was an incredible, rare, and special person. However, as usual, Lois had gotten it all wrong. “Fine, I’ll take you home.”

The End.

Laura laugh + Erica devil = thud

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."