Print Thread
#129499 11/03/04 07:34 PM
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
laugh

Jose notworthy

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Mary,

You need to post a sign at the beginning of this post:

WARNING!
Do not read this post while drinking coffee or other liquids!

This was just *too* funny!

Lois looked up in horror. “Mother!”

“Lois Joanne Lane! How could you get pregnant and not tell your own mother and sister?!”

The room fell into a dead silence. Every head was turned in her direction. Jaws were dropped, and some people lost their grip on whatever they were carrying.
thumbsup
How was she going to handle her mother? What would happen now that everybody and their cousin Floyd knew that she was expecting? Was Clark at all surprised by the news?

Did Superman have *parents*?
LOL! Good questions, Lois.

Clark pulled Lois down just as the doors slid open on the crowded lobby. Lois clung to his arm, her face ashen. They weren’t dreams---she really had been floating in her sleep!
Ah! So *that* is what the dreams were. I'd been wondering about those dreams. (My guess was that they had something to do with Clark; I never even suspected they were about flying! laugh )

And, we now have the answer to a question we'd all been asking... looks like Superbaby has quite a Supermommy!

Great job, Mary! dance I love this story!

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
OOOOHHH! This's calling for a revelation! Well, the obviously one is not going to be a revelation at all: even if Clark were not Superman, it's clear Superman is the Happy Daddy! But are we going to have the Real Revelation at Clark's apartment?
I'm looking for the next part!

Simona smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
rotflol

Vicki already quoted the best parts, what more is there to say?

rotflol

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks for the backk-to-back postings. thumbsup Your level of coolness just keeps going up. clap Your characterizations are dead on! I could have killed Lois' mom - just like on the show. Perry to the rescue - whatta father figure, huh? Jimmy in a jam - and Clark saving both Jimmy and Lois.

I hope Clark says something soon before I burst. wallbash

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Oooh, goodie! Another great part is up! thumbsup

Now, Ellen and her invasion was a great scene, but I was particularly cracked down by this:

Tommy smiled. “Great! I’ll call you, and maybe the three of us can go to a bar or something. Of course, we can’t leave until after six---Sandy’s doing a shoot for a new line of men’s cologne, and he won’t get off until then.”
Dang! notworthy notworthy
See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Top Banana
Top Banana
OMG! I can't believe I missed that!!! rotflol

I expected Sandy to be a woman, and my eyes just read the word "she" instead of "he". (And, of couse, now Jimmy's line about needing to reading his emails more closely makes sense blush )

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Oh thankyou, you're all too kind! blush

I'm currently working on posting part 14. Acutally, I guess it's more like 14a or something. It's only about 1 1/2 pages, but my Dad looked it over and told me to go for it.

It's kinda funny how this is working: Mom doesn't want me using dial-up during the day, so I have to use the laptop which has DSL (my computer will not take DSL). The laptop does not take disks. My computer cannot write cds. So, I wrote the part to a disk and my dad is writing it to a cd on his computer, which will then be transfered to the laptop. SHEESH! :rolleyes:

I'm glad to know I got everyone in character. smile

My dad helped me with the big "Sandy" punchline; I had the period after cologne, and he pointed out it would be too vague. That's the closest this story has come to being betaed.

~•~

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard