Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Wow - a Clark Kent that is confident enough to tell his woman what he wants!! Superman is put on such a pedestal sometimes...he *is* a guy, and he must *think* like a guy too!

Hurray!

Do I smell an engagement in part 61~~!!

Like the more frequent postings, keep it up@@

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
The more frequent postings is a fluke. i do this. I go in spurts. Post a lot, post infrequently.

Much of is is muse-based and the rest of it is life-based.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay you get away with the hold up this time Leela cause it was good dialogue and makes for a nice story, but I recall a post that mentioned "fooling around" and "not just sleeping".

If I'm not allowed to write for two weeks because my home PC's in a box, I need another FIX in some other story.

Hello my name is TJ. (crowd responds "Hi TJ") I am a LNC junkie, I admit it, I can't get enough of Lois and Clark mush time. The longest I've gone is 2 days and I have to go look up old stories and reread them. Then there's this one author who keeps stringing me along....

ARRRRRGHHH!!

Okay L, still loving this story, nice cliff at the end, wondering how our "head-case" is going to respond.

TEEEEEJ

L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Teeej. I'm so ... grr... about yoU NOT POSTING FOR TWO MORE WEEKS that i'm inclined to make them go in this holding pattern FOREVER - just out of pique.

No. Some heated stuff coming up. I promise, but you woudn't want me to just throw in the naughty stuff and sacrifice the story, would you? Teeeej? Teeeej?

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooh great cliffhanger. I can't wait to see the response to that! hyper

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
“I make my own life decisions,” she said firmly. “And I’ve decided to love you forever. If they have a problem with that, it’s their problem.”

“Forever?”

“Oh. Did I say… forever?” She flushed pink. “I meant… well – as long as this lasts…” My god. Talk about being pushy!

”Lois. Forever – it works for me too.”
Well, this part just made me a gushy mess. Just perfect.

And I especially loved Clark's observation (and yours) about flying with someone being an intimate act, one he isn't comfortable with if the person isn't injured or well known to him. I don't think I've ever read that before, and it's so smart. One of those 'superhero' details I love.

Just wonderful. Just hate to see it end, but can't wait to see what you've cooked up for our favorite couple.

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Fiance, fiance!!!! Introduce him as you fiance Lois! smile1

WOW Leela, this last two eps are great as always!
I found really interesting the part about Clark being unconfortable flying with strangers, I never thought about it...

Post as soon as you can, we'll be waiting!

Carolyn smile

Pisco and Ceviche ->100% PERUVIAN. Never doubt that.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
The last couple of instalments have been unrelentingly waffy, but there was still some of Lois' residual fears and trauma coming to the for.

Because of that Clark's 'push' to have Lois 'stay the night' and the talk of engagement seems to come on a bit quickly. True, they have been 'dancing around' this stuff for quite a while, and they both realize, intellectually, that they want it. But Lois still doesn't seem to be emotionally ready.

She's had the breakthrough while dealing with the clone, but she still can't 'pull the trigger' so to speak. I still think she needs to make one more symbolic gesture. Something to distance herself from the woman who was victimized by Lord Kal. A gesture that could be considered in definance of a man who controlled not only her actions, but her physical look as well.

I think the perfect gesture would be... (do I really have to say it?)

All together now... Lois should cut her hair short wink

Tank (who always likes to help the writers on the boards solve their 'little' problems)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I could write here at work, Leela, cause my boss is kinda cool about personal stuff going on here at work, but I'd feel kinda funny going on and on about the tension going on in my story, only to have the phone ring at my customer service desk and I answered in a really husky voice,...
"Customer Service, this is TJ, may I help you?"

Then Heaven knows what the customer would wonder, maybe that he or she dialed the wrong number.

Eventually, I'll be able get my WP out of the box and (after my hubby has a run of World War II or Balder's Gate for a couple of days) I can finish the piece I was working on. Until then I can only look forward to you're next installment as my next FIX. So you see my dilema?

I'm on the last day of my move anyway, so my time is coming soon.

KEEP WRITING LEELA, FOR GOSH SAKES!!! I NEED MY FIX!!! but stick with the story, you're right you know, gotta stay with a story,....errrrrggggh.

WHEWWW!

If you want to keep a holding pattern keep it on Lois's hair, and see who gets tense about missing a fix.

TEEEEEEJ

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Leela

A superb part! smile1

Tricia cool

Kerth
Kerth
Thud! eek

Engagement? smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard