Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#128853 06/19/04 08:12 PM
Julie S Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I'm having a dificult time typing, because I keep having to click on the screen to get the typey-thing back. I hate juno.
Here's a thought: type up the story on a word processor, then COPY and then PASTE. That would work better. goofy
I don't understand, so Clark just ended up not telling her The Big Secret? That rat. goofy

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
LOL, Hilarious dialogue, Mary! Well done! thumbsup

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. He didn't tell her!!

AAAARGH!!! Lunkhead!!! hyper

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Julie S:
Here's a thought: type up the story on a word processor, then COPY and then PASTE. That would work better. goofy
Oh, I did! blush I was refering to the trouble I was having typing the intro.

Mary, please don't take another vacation before you post, otherwise I'll come and kick your puppy whether you want me to, or not. evil
Funny you should mention that. In a few days, we're going to Philly for about a week. So part 7 could be delayed for a loooong, loooong time. evil

(BTW, Julie, I believe the *other trip* you alluded to in your email has definitely been nixed. Sorry. frown

Thanx, everybody, for the compliments! smile Yes, Clark is a lunkhead, isn't he? laugh

~•~
Julie S Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
BTW, Julie, I believe the *other trip* you alluded to in your email has definitely been nixed. Sorry.
Aww.

As for your vacation, expect to see many of these. wildguy But have fun!!!

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark thought for a while. If this woman was going to be the mother of his child, there was at least one thing she deserved to know. “Lois, there’s one more thing.”

“What?”

He took a deep breath. “Whatever happens, I’ll always care about you.”

Her eyes grew misty, and she wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. Clark picked her up and carried her into her bedroom.
What? WHAT?! He didn't tell her?! Ooh let me kill him. Please, pretty please???
wallbash wallbash wallbash wallbash

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
How she does it, I don't know. help

Merriwether
Merriwether
Jen, there's no need for you to kill him. Lois will. devil

This was, like all the parts that preceded it, great! But too short! And part 7 will be delayed? eek [Linked Image]

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Mary

A great part! smile1 Please post the next part soon.

Tricia cool

Kerth
Kerth
What!! eek

He didn't tell her!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
After shifting to make sure the flowers he'd brought wouldn't be in public view (it wouldn't do for the tabloids to get a photo of Superman giving flowers to Lois Lane) he floated down to her window and gently tapped on it. He heard Lois' sharp intake of breath.

There was a pause.

“Come in.”

He entered her living room. This was it. Was it too late to tell her? Maybe he should tell her. Maybe he should give Lex Luthor a year supply of Kryptonite.
So okay, Superman is about to go impregnate Lois Lane, becasue this is her last chance to get pregnant before she has to have an operation that will leave her sterile, and she has asked Superman to father her child, and he has agreed. Of course, he ought to have told her that Superman is in fact Clark Kent, but if he does tell her, how can he be sure taht she won't be furious enough to throw him out and then go ask Lex for impregnation services? Yeah, maybe he should tell her. And maybe he should indeed give Lex a year's supply of Kryptonite!

By the way, Mary, I just love those flowers he brought for Lois. Lois has basically asked for a no-strings-attached sperm-donoring roll-in-the-hay, but there is no way our adorable Kryptonian can do that without at least giving her flowers first, can he? *adoring sigh*

“Lois?”

Her bedroom door creaked open, and Lois padded into the living room wearing a Metropolis University sweatshirt.

And nothing else.
Woooo-hoooooo!!!! Isn't it adorable? Isn't it slapstick-funnily innocent and sexily adorable? goofy

He put a hand on her shoulder. “Lois, before we do anything, there's a couple things I'd like to clear up. First of all, about what you said about my not being obligated---”

“I mean that, Superman. You will not have any responsibility whatsoever! If you want that in writing…”

“No. Listen, Lois; I want to tell you that I cannot accept that. If we have a child together, I *will* take responsibility. If you and the baby need anything at all, just let me know.”
Of course he'll be there for her. *happy sigh*

“Now, about the second thing. I'm not sure how you'll take this. I've been agonizing over whether or not I should tell you, but given the circumstances, it's only fair for you to know. Please try not to explode when I tell you this, Lois, but I'm---”
He's going to tell her!!!!

“I know.”

“You---know?”

She nodded. “I figured it out after our conversation two weeks ago, and it's okay.”

“It is?”

“Sure. I must admit though, Superman, I was pretty surprised.”
Huh?

“You---were?” Wait a minute, something wasn't adding up. “Lois, what exactly do you know, and how?”

“When I asked you if you did it and you replied that you didn't see any reason you couldn't. The way you phrased it, you made it sound as though you hadn't. Have you?”

He shook his head. “No.”

“What about back on Krypton?”

Clark squirmed a bit. “I---was a little young when I left Krypton.”

“Oh.” Now it was Lois who squirmed, causing Clark to become acutely aware of her attire. “I see. So, you've never---?”

“Never.”

“But what about all those women who throw themselves at your feet? All this time, you've just been stepping over them?”

“Yep.”

“So it isn't just that you've never been with an Earth woman, but you've actually never---?”

“---Been with anyone.” He finished for her.

“So you're a v-vir---a very patient man…”
Aaaaawwww!! *happy sigh* But Lois, there is still something you don't know!

Lois looked at him and seemed to contemplate him for a moment. “No. No, I don't think so. That is---unless you don't know how…”

“I know how, Lois.”

She blushed. “Right, I didn't say you didn't.”
Aaaaawwww!!! Isn't it sweet? And slapstick-comedy funny?

There was an awkward pause. Neither was sure what else to say. They were both quite nervous, and it showed.

Clark thought for a while. If this woman was going to be the mother of his child, there was at least one thing she deserved to know. “Lois, there's one more thing.”

“What?
Yes! Yes! Tell her! Tell her!!!

He took a deep breath. “Whatever happens, I'll always care about you.”
Aaaaaawwwww!!!! And NOOOOOO!!!! It was the wrong answer, Clark! (But it was so sweet nevertheless!)

Her eyes grew misty, and she wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug.
*sniffle* *teary-eyed sigh* So adorably sweet...

Clark picked her up and carried her into her bedroom.

WANTED:
Author for N-fic version of story.
Must be tasteful and know words to “Incense and Peppermints.”
Nononono!!!! No nfic version is possible here. Anything nficky would completely ruin this slapstick-adorably sweet "seduction scene", Mary!!!

Sigh!!! I completely, completely love it. This may be Lois and Clark as I love them best: when they are going to have sex, and it is so crazy, and so sweet, and so innocent, and so funny, and so aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww. Oh, Mary. Thank you for writing this. The rest of your story is totally, completely delightful, too. I wish your muse hadn't abandoned you before Lois's baby was born, but what do you do when your muse is on the loose?

Once again, thanks a million for writing this!!! sloppy

Ann

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard