Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#128773 06/04/04 04:24 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
all I wish is to know how I can post my own fics on my website and how a search engine will be able to guide people to my site.

Any how it's too techy kind of thing for me.

#128774 06/04/04 11:24 PM
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Kitty, I would suggest that you post your question in either Off Topic or the How To forum, where it's much more likely to be seen by someone who can help you than in a thread about pregnancy entitled 'Story Idea'.

Also, if members start to answer your question in this thread it takes it wildly off topic and destroys the point of the thread.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#128775 09/04/04 03:05 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I just thought I should mention in this thread that my rather delayed take on the idea is currently being posted in the nfic folder: http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000753

Mere smile

A diabolically, fiendishly clever mind. Possibly someone evil enough to take over the world. CC Aiken, Can You Guess the Writer? challenge
#128776 09/04/04 11:13 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This story

One Strange Year (by Queen of the Capes)

starts with the same premise, as well. It's not finished yet, but is a good read.

And Meredith-- wow!! Wonderful! I can't wait for more!

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler
#128777 12/13/04 04:47 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I loved Meredith's "Rest and Reproduction" and then I found "One Strange Year" and my mind detected a trend, so I search for a challenge thread and here you are! Great take, Tank! On a more sombre note, endometriosis can be fatal if not treated. I've had several friends who have died from it. They had already had many children and got it later in life. Of course, this was the stone age when I was younger. I think doctors are more alert to the condition now. So if any of you gals are having pain during periods, get checked out!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard