OP Offline
Pulitzer
A
Now THAT was evil, Sas. In a nice way.

Very good story!! thumbsup thumbsup

Happy birthday, Sara party party

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
B
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
B
Evil, Sas! I loved it! I kept waiting for the hero to fly in and save things, only to find out he was dead (you didn't *really* kill him, did you?). And so I waited for Perry or someone to stop it. And then I realized there wasn't enough left on the scroll bar and, sure enough, there she was. Lois Luthor.

Good job!

Bethy

I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

OMG! Your are evil . eek

MAF
PS
Happy Birthday, Sara! party

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Um Ew! You turned into Tank! Fix it! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
On no no no!! What have you DONE?? mecry

This cannot be left like this..come back this minute!! Bad, bad writer!! wink

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Saskia

A great story but very evil! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Happy Birthday, Sara! party

Tricia cool

Kerth
Kerth
Oh eek

Evil woman.... goofy

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I must say, I'm almost disappointed.. this wasn't nearly as evil as I expected laugh

Like Tricia said, you did a superb job with Lois's introspection. I really enjoyed it, Sas.

Plus, the way you ended it, I just know we'll get a sequel (don't you just love whoever invented nagging???? goofy )

Really liked it, Sas. Now, on to that sequel smile

Cris

Cris
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
First of all; I’m soooooooooooooooo sorry it took me so long to respond. My Internet connection has been horribly unsteady recently, and this is just the second time this week I’ve gotten it working properly, and the first I’ve had a few minutes, so...

Oh man, Sas. I should have known, when you suddenly out of the blue asked me to remind you what my favourite SG songs were, that you had more in that evil little head of yours than just plain ole curiosity <g>

And WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! goofy

I didn’t think you liked me so much as to include that little sentence, those few words that would make a good fic great for me, but you did...

That was it then, she figured. Lois Lane was now officially married to Lex Luthor.
*gasp*!!

See, I was feeling so nice and safe and loved. And thinking “She can’t possibly do it. No way. It would just be mean.” And then... gasp!! YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

The End... or is it?
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No way!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil

But major {{{hugs}}} anyway, sis. You totally made my day. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!

Sara jump

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
Top Banana
Top Banana
I intended this to be a short response, since I really don't have much time on my hands for the next week or so. But I'm fed up with what I'm doing, I'm on a break (my own personal strike <g>) and am taking the time a nice response. I owe you guys that much for having pulled me through a hard week with this fantastic feedback! smile

Now THAT was evil, Sas.
A great story but very evil!
Evil woman...
Evil, me?? Now where did I imply that? Okay, I may have been influenced by my smile1

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Top Banana
Top Banana
I never posted a comment because I was truly left speechless and dumbfounded by sheer devestating hopeless after reading this story. Kudos! thumbsup You had me totally fooled! I tremble as I anticipate the sequel: what will you do to your poor readers next? clap clap

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh, Sas, you evil, evil thing!!!!! goofy

I loved Lois's introspection, very well done. But oh, boy, you better get back here and fix this mess right now.
Clark was just gone...

Gone!
goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm so sorry! I didn't spot your fantastic comments until yesterday, Jill! blush I can't believe I never saw it before. frown My only excuse is that I've been so busy that I hardly checked the fanfic folders. But I've read it now and I can't thank you enough for it!

But punishment? I deserve *punishment*? *thud* Well okay, if you insist... I like ficusses. wink But if you do that, who's going to write the sequel?

Ethnica, thank you for your comments as well. It means a lot to me to hear you say how the story made you feel. And I'm slowly working on the sequel - as long as Jill leaves me alone, that is goofy . The idea for it is really starting to make sense.

Saskia smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
Was that the end? eek It couldn't have been. grumble Get that muse outa hock, Lady. Seriously, it showed great promise to be so much more. laugh

Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh boy, I'm being nagged! Thank you for your interest, Ethnica. I can't tell you how much that means to me since it means you actually want to see more.

And there will be more. Some day. I'm slowly working on it, but my muse hasn't been co-operative lately. Only now it's returning... to work on some vignettes. I will post those soon and then get back to the sequel. Which is looking like it's going to be *long*. Add to that that I won't have much writing for the next few months, it will take a while before I can start posting. But I'll get there in the end.

Sorry to keep you waiting, and I hope the wait will be worth it in the end.

I can tell you the title. wink After many ideas, I finally settled on Summer Struggles. Coming in 2005, hopefully.

Saskia (still stunned to be nagged, but working on the plea!)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard