Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part...I can't wait to see how this is going to end!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Since there was nothing but yucky stuff in this instalment (yet again!) not too much I can say.

I do think that Lois' continued deception has to end badly, unless you can come up with a reason for Lois to stay quiet beyond her own selfish reasons. Perhaps Lois should be doing some research on memory loss?

Tank (who still is uncomfortable with all this 'baby' stuff... it makes Charlie sound more like a Claude then a Clark)

Kerth
Kerth
A good part with the issue of a posible pregnancy smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tank,Tank,Tank,Tank,Taaaaank, baby, it's all about the lovin'. For me and many others, we love this chemistry, this romance, this phenom that is "Lois and Clark" regardless of the sitch, and or identities and SQD does it perrrrfectly.

Please don't be claiming cooties like yer typical guyish eleven year old. From what I've read this far I'm guessing you like explosions and action, and that is cool, but many of us are liking the WAFFy loving that SQD supplies.

SQD still loving it, keep going, don't stop, pleeeeeze.

(still waitin' on that pony too)

TEEEEEJ

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
smile1 Great part, Robin. I'm a little worried about the consequences of Lois' hidden knowledge. I'm eager to see how you will work it out. How will Clark/Charlie react? LaurieD

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard