Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1275 05/11/03 11:23 AM
Ja-10 Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
SQD, you are my favorite author. All I can say is WHOA!

Please post more soon.

Ja-10(who is still wondering about a sequel to Star Player, Star Reporter, is that title? You know what I mean)

#1276 05/11/03 12:05 PM
C
Blogger
Blogger
C
Help!!!!!! where do i go to read and post the stories for this new message board? i would like to read sqd's story and post an original story of my own. please help!!!!

cg4life01

#1277 05/11/03 12:08 PM
C
Blogger
Blogger
C
oh i just found out! now don't i feel like a butt! haha. thanks n e ways.

#1278 05/11/03 12:47 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
See, I knew that L&C had an amazing talent to screw things up! <fond smile> They just never let us down, do they? smile

So, South America, huh? Doesn't that take a day or two by plane? Clark's gonna hate that -- serves him right <g>

Fasten your seatbelts, ladies and gentlemen; it's going to be a bumpy ride!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#1279 05/11/03 02:32 PM
Features Writer
Online Content
Features Writer
Purgatory: a place or condition of suffering, expiation, or remorse

How can a word with this meaning possibly be an apt title for a story that almost immediately started with Lois telling Clark that she loved him?? confused confused

Three measly days of happiness. That's it. Now my Clark is all upset - here he wants to shout his joy to the world, yet Lois wants to keep their relationship a secret from everyone. I think he is overreacting a tad, but he is of course nervous about his own revelation, so I'm willing to cut the lad some slack.

And obviously there are more - perhaps many more - dire things to come. Purgatory indeed. Poor Lois and Clark, I'm scared for them already. sad

SQD, feel free to post the next part any time, please.

KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
#1280 05/11/03 02:58 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh fix them quick! More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#1281 05/11/03 06:00 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Hi Robin,

I like the name. wink And it's definitely a promise of things to come.

When have your stories not been bumpy rides for our favourite couple? smile

Can wait for the next part.

Yours Jenni

#1282 05/11/03 06:23 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
blink blink

That was... weird. To me.

Clark lets himself be carried away? Okay, not a Clark I like, but one that most FoLCs accept. smile Clark waits THREE DAYS to tell her that CK=S, despite her declaration of love and their very emphatic next step? And then he chooses to get mad at HER, not because she doesn't break up with Lex, but because she doesn't rub Clark in Lex's face?

Sorry, but I'm at a loss here. frown

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
#1283 05/11/03 08:46 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
What's going on???

How are you going slove this SQD?

this is a mess... Clark is overreacting and when is he going to tell Lois about him confused

Meni huh

Is it a bird?" "Is it a plane?" "No, it's just a guy in tights and a cape!"
#1284 05/12/03 10:52 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
It's just starting to get good.

I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of what happens next.. rotflol

Love Is the One Thing That Never Ends.
#1285 05/12/03 11:08 AM
C
Blogger
Blogger
C
Hey every 1. Never judge a book by it's first few pages! This story is going to get real interesting real fast! Won't it auntie robin? No, i haven't read any more than n e one else on the board but i know where it is headed from discussions with sqd. It gets GOOD! eek shock jawdrop just keep reading on!

#1286 05/12/03 01:28 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Stopquitdont
I like the name
good segment
now fix them
more soon please
merry

#1287 05/12/03 03:54 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

“You didn’t tell him about us, did you?” he asked.

She stopped and slowly turned to face him. She didn’t have to confirm his question with words. Her expression said it all. Clark’s anger rose, for what reason he wasn’t sure. All he knew was that he felt… betrayed in some way. She’d told him she loved him. Why hadn’t she been able to tell Luthor the same thing?

Lois watched as Clark twirled and went back toward the kitchen. He started snatching the empty plates from the table to carry to the sink. She hurried after him.

“Clark, please don’t be like this.”
:rolleyes: Is that a macho thing. God!

blush I think she did the right thing not to rub in his face the other man.

:rolleyes: Clark attitude is childish.

More soon, please.

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#1288 05/12/03 04:59 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
SQD

What a mess!! eek

Lois wants to keep their relationship a secret while Clark hasn't revealed his other identity after three days. How can he possibly be upset with Lois? dizzy

I can't wait to see where this is headed.
Please post more soon.

Tricia cool

#1289 05/12/03 06:44 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, Clark needs to get his act together. Frankly, if I was him, I'd be *glad* that Lois didn't tell Luthor about their new relationship...Lord only knows what Luthor would do.

Not surprised that Clark hasn't mentioned CK=S. He's usually a dope about that kind of stuff. I bet Lois'll end up figuring it out and getting all mad at him or something.

What a mess. Can't wait to see how everything gets resolved! Keep it coming!

JeN laugh

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#1290 05/13/03 12:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SQD!!!!!!!!!!

Well, first I totally back up Ja-10 on this one...but you already knew that I suppose.

New... I thought, considering how well this all began, would be New Level, New Partnership, something like that. I mean:

Lois aknowledging her feelings for Clark and telling him she loved him, no less...all of this resulting in a passionnate love making night initiated once again by a certain Mad Dog Lane we know would never have acted like this unless she was under the influence of either: a double Kerth nomination, too much chocolate or some oversprayed of Miranda's Revenge perfume...but I'm getting subject-disconnected here, LOL. (/ me switches off babbling mode).

And so does Clark, in an non-smallville, unkent, really unexpected macho and childish kind of way that I can't figure out. But I guess I'll have a hint in part three? ...Which is why I can't wait to see the next part of New Purgatory. smile1 wink smile1

Carole

PS: and Clark willingly choosing a commercial flight to Superman airways? eek huh Tell me he eats living frogs and my last doubts will vanish...he's a clone!! rotflol But maybe this is also meant to be a New Purgatory for Lex either ? I can't wait to see how he'll "get over" Lois announcement (he, he, he).

...don't pay attention, just me in "back from holidays" mode laugh

#1291 05/13/03 02:29 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Cool start SQD!

I'm liking this story and agree with the rest of the gang that this is NOT the Clark Kent we're all used to seeing?! eek Throwing caution to the wind?? Jumping into bed and not worrying about tomorrow?? Who IS this guy?

Seriously..please post more SOON!! hyper hyper

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
#1292 05/13/03 04:01 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
See? I knew it was too good to last. laugh I have the feeling Lex isn't going to take this rejection lying down either.

I always enjoy when the action moves to exotic locales wink so I'm happy we're off to South America.

And you gave us some seriously waffy moments in there, Robin, among all that developing angst.

Still intrigued and happy to tag along for the ride, bumpy or not, and see where we end up.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#1293 05/13/03 05:59 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Wow! I think this is the most comments I've ever had on a story! Thanks, guys. (I need to do that now because I might not get the chance to later. evil ) And that's all I have to say about that. laugh

I will say that I hope to be able to post another part tomorrow. I've been working on the edits tonight and I think I've got enough to go on with the post early. I hadn't planned to post again until Friday, but with all the feedback, I can't bring myself to make you guys suffer that long frown . So tune back in to same the station for more evil... I mean, more events with our favorite duo. evil

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard