Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
It's great that Lois has finally purged herself of Lord Kal, to the point that she knows she's meant to be with Clark. And now she knows that he really loves her, not the other Lois.

A trip to see the Alt-Bernie is just what the doctor ordered (forgive the pun)!!

Post soon, no pressure, of course!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ya you posted! Now they are together again! Thank you! Everything will be OK and that is all I need to know right now. Of course I am curious as to what is going to happen to the clone. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Leela

Another fantastic part! smile1

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
I love that you gave our Clark the satisfaction of facing down a Luthor.

And I love the way he did it!

Again can't compliment you enough on your ability to write all those characters in conversation in the same place and have it read so easily.

So, all is well? AltClark gets fixed up by Bernie, and our L&C return to their universe, and...?

Are we reaching a resolution?

Not sure I want this story to ever end.

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
CC -

I *am* hoping resolution is forthcoming. I'd really like to finish this before my youngest daughter, who didn't even exist - not even in embryonic form - when this was started.

But yeah - all is going well...

I apologize to you, and everyone else for the easy resolution of the abduction.

I wasn't interested in writing a difficult scene with Luthor involved - so I just made it "easy".

Hope it doesn't mar the enjoyment of the story.

Leela

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow, Leela... you're wrapping things up so very smoothly! Not only do we get Luthor taken away in disgrace (yay! and lol at Clark's exchange with him), but Lois gets to see that her Clark loves her, not our Lois. If that sentence made any sense wink And that's on top of Lois really knowing that Clark is *not* Lord Kal, which will be very dis-inhibiting laugh Can't wait for the next part!!

[Edit after seeing you'd posted at the same time I did -- no, I don't think it was too easy. It all flowed logically, and that let you get back to the *important* part of the story, which has nothing to do with policework and evidence.]

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Kerth
Kerth
Yay!! They rescued Clark!! laugh

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
You did not take the easy way out at all Leela! This was a very believable resolution esp. since we had our Clark on the scene to help out.

Yay! Lois knows that their love is stronger than her fears. Clark is safe and now they can explore all that passion we saw earlier!

Feel better quickly Clark! smile1

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now Clone abuse therapy is still a very viable option here right??? Either that or Lord Kal needs to be on the receiving end eventually.

I like this series so don't feel the need to wrap up too soon. Vengence is a very good story motivator.

TEEEEEJ

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard