Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I suspect that the Kryptonite bomb has made Kevin lose his powers permanently....

Well there can only be *one* Superman....

c'mon Kevin and Lois, find Clark before Jason Trask can!!!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh no! eek

Rescue him!!!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Kerth
Kerth
Nice date! smile

Hurry helping Clark!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, this is a revolting development...

Lois and ex-Bolt to the rescue.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. notworthy

The conversation had started shortly thereafter. As they drove across town, she told him of her father, a career military man who had been strict and commanding, and who had raised his daughters to be driven, no matter what the costs. She talked about growing up on army bases around the world, before finally landing in Metropolis and settling there to finish high school and go to college.
She don't talk about her mother. confused

Does her father still in the army? confused

“You’re Bolt, aren’t you?” she asked as he straightened up again. Kevin looked into her eyes, not really sure what to say. After a moment, she reached out to him, grabbing his shirt, her eyes wide with fear. “Where’s Superman?” she asked, and he took a deep breath, shaking his head ever so slightly. Her grip only tightened as she pulled him in toward her. “Where’s Clark?” she hissed, and Kevin knew for sure. This was his mysterious friend, the one that had been waiting.

“He needs our help,” Kevin answered, and they both turned toward the Daily Planet building.
Maybe if Lois saw this people she will recognize them from the base as military. eek

You didn't kill Perry White? confused

More ASAP, please.

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Let's hope that they rescue him quickly.

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard