Next Thread
Print Thread
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Sorry about the long delay, and the less than fun section. But more will come soon. I'm still wrangling with the code-from-hell at work, but have a tight deadline which will be met in the next week.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Been looking for this, glad to have you back and anxious to see what happens next. I think Alt Lois ought to give the clone a couple of kicks to the ribs, maybe slap him around abit,...for therapy. Heee laugh

TEEEEJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Wow! Great part. thumbsup

“No. But… I think you should let Lois answer these questions… it gets even weirder.” Clark felt uncomfortable pretending to be his counterpart.

“What… uh… what… what went on here?” Perry looked over at Lois, taking in her pallor. Something else had happened here. Did the clone hurt her in any way? She looks really nervous.

“I can answer all your questions, but you just need to stop asking them, and let me get to the explanation. Okay?”

“Sounds good to me,” said Bill. “Explain away.”

She took a deep fortifying breath, and told the story.
She finally talk openly of what happen to her. thumbsup
Yes! Big step for Lois. thumbsup

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
it's always great when the two Loises are in the same room together, now Perry gets to see the Lois who popped in back in 1995!!!

Looking forward to finding ALt-Clark and reuniting him with Alt=Lois!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part!

Jen's Dance Squad

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wonderful Leela!

Glad to have you back. This was a good part..Bill is on the job!! laugh

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thanks everyone. I struggled mightily with the logistics of how they would save Clark, and still prove to everyone that a clone had done all the bad things... I kept trying to write it with just the 3 of them, and it didn't make any logical sense. Why *not* call in for special help, right?

It finally occurred to me.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Don't you love those light bulb moments? laugh

But, as difficult (and plot-oriented) as this section was for Lois (and us <g> ) I think she's turned an emotional corner. It's very very important that she's realized that her love for Clark is more powerful than her fear of Kal.

We just need to get Clark back, so he can take advantage of this! smile1

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Ah, Pam - so you caught that, did you???!

Yes. This is a major step ahead for her. She's doubted all along that they could ever be close, because of her past. Now, she knows that she can do anything buoyed by their love.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah I caught it too. Great job Leela. I love how this is going. I think it is great bringing in the cavalry. Only one tiny complaint. It was way too short. I am greedy and I want more! Soon! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Leela

Another fantastic part! smile1

Tricia cool

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
It's nice to see logic coming to the fore here. I always figured that the only way for Lois to 'turn the corner' so to speak was for there to be a situation where Lois had to make a choice between her fears and a 'greater good'.

Her realization that her feelings for Clark were stronger than her fear of Lord Kal was an epiphany for her. She has a way to go yet, but unless Lord Kal actually shows up, she should be able to work her way forward from here.

Tank (who just had an evil thought)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, I caught that <g> Actually, the more I think about it, the more impressed I am -- what you've basically managed is a way for Lois to confront a very close duplicate of Lord Kal *but* give her back-up and a support system at the same time. Not to mention lots of motivation wink She faced her worst fear and won. That's very empowering.

Now I can't wait for more -- actually, what I'm really looking forward to is the section *after* they all rescue Clark and all the universe-hoppers depart, and L&C are alone together again... smile

When you first started this story, however many years ago it was, <g> I was enthralled but thought that getting this L&C together was impossible. But you've brought us through it step by step, and it all makes sense. I'm very impressed.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Clone Beating is out? grumble

TEEEEJ

Kerth
Kerth
Good idea that Perry brought Bill with him smile

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
:boogie: Long Strange Trip's back!!! :boogie:

Great part! We're all looking forward their reunion, hope they defeat Luthor once and for all :war:

“But… two Lois Lanes,” he groaned? “Two? Won’t this universe explode or something under the weight of both of these women?”

“Hey!” Both women responded in the same indignant tone, and Perry had to fight from a slight burst of hysterical laughter.
lol

Hope to see more soon!

Carolyn smile

Pisco and Ceviche ->100% PERUVIAN. Never doubt that.
Top Banana
Top Banana
This gets better and better.

This is the story I come to the boards to find, and when I do, I am never disappointed.

I don't envy you writing all the Loises, Clarks, and even a clone together in one room! But you've done it so well. It reads so smoothly.

Can't wait for what's next!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard