Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

“Control,” he said, slowly pacing from side to side. “The bottom line is that we must control them before they control us.” His arms gestured, and his pace began to slow, his path guiding him toward the filing cabinets. “The first step is to get their attention. To that end, we have decided to strike a strategic target.”
Bureau 39! eek
Blow the planet. Capture the aliens? eek

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
Oohh!! The bad guys!!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ooo, can't wait for the date!!

And who are these bad guys?? eek

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I knew it! Bureau 39 lives and breaths on this planet. mad

You dropped the one hint in the post before this one that really sparked it off.

“No, no, I’m from Smallville,” he said, and Kevin grunted in response, recognizing the name of the town. “But I’m sure tomorrow, I’ll be branded an alien, too. UFO conspiracy theorists will probably have a field day.”
But now that I have read the comments on that posting, I realized that I somehow missed reading part 4 and reading the comments from part 4 as well. huh If I had read those I would know that Lois wasn't going to the Congo anytime soon...

Now the question in everyone's mind is this. Will Bolt suffer from Green K? It would be interesting if he didn't...

...of course that would also limit the WHAM potential of the story, but If you looking for votes, I'd make Kevin invulnerable to Green K.

James

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Now, I didn't exactly say it's Bureau 39. They're whackos, yes, but not necessarily related to the government. But, let's just say that they're of like minds. laugh

And as for Bolt and the green K...that question will be answered just as soon as I post part 11 (in about 5 minutes). I realize that there are a lot of possible answers to whether or not he would be affected, but I think I've hinted at what my answer will be to that question. Feel free to offer any comments / criticism / questions after reading.

Thanks, everyone, for your comments. They're much appreciated.

AnnN.

To thine own self be true.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard