Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I decided to write an nFIC version to this story, and attempted to write this chapter almost as a standalone....with enough flashbacks, etc., so that someone on the nFIC side reading it for the first time wouldn't necessarily need to go back from Chapter one to figure out the story line.

Comments, etc, appreciated. I plan to re-edit the entire fic soon and send it to the archives.

"Concrete Jungle Love" will begin in a month or so, and will begin where Chapter 15 left off - Lois and Clark, with James, looking for clues to Timmy's murder. I have alluded to the events in Chapter 16, but I'm saving the details for the sequel which will occur almost entirely in Metropolis...the Concrete Jungle!

Thanks everyone who followed this story and posted comments. It's so appreciated!!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Now that's what I call a family reunion laugh thumbsup and I enjoyed each and every chapter immensely. clap I can't wait to read the sequel in summer.

Julia

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow nice ending Chris great job. Laura who is off tto the nfic folder,<g>

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Chris

A wonderful finish! goofy

I thoroughly enjoyed this and look forward to reading the sequel. smile There are still a few loose ends. eek

Tricia cool

Kerth
Kerth
Nice wrapping!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Blogger
Blogger
First of all, sorry I missed my comments on chapter 15, I was on vacation in London. I'm back and caught up, and loved the ending. The last part was a little confusing with the Loises and Clarks, but I enjoyed it all the same. I think that it will get really great when you go into the sequel. I'll look forward to reading it.

Great job. smile

Yvette

'Irony is so ironic...'
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Okay, You were going along just fine. Wrapping up the happily ever after in the same 'trouble free' manner in which you wrote most of the story. (I guess all the nasty stuff is in the sequel?).

BUT!

Then you go and spoil it all with all this talk of babies and starting a family. I thought you liked Lois and Clark? But, no, you have them stupidly decide to ruin their lives by starting a family. How cruel and despicible was that.

Hopefully, the sequel will shelve such ridiculous notions in favor of nice juicy whams.

Tank (who didn't appreciate seeing 'our' Lois with longer hair, either)

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Sorry Tank, some readers were upset that I started this story with Lois already in her mid-late thirties....

And yes, I decided to cut the story short and put the exciting stuff in the sequel. Sometimes, a story where everything falls into place is nice too~

And I knew our Lois' hair would upset you...sorry!

Chris

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I just wanted to thank all the readers who followed along with this story, and if you have any ideas for the sequel...I haven't started writing it yet...it's in my head still....feel free to post them or email me.

I find that I was getting totally obsessed with writing this and wasn't get much other stuff done. So, I promised myself a break....a month or two.

Plenty of time for brainstorming.

Meanwhile, I'm editing the story for the archive, and it some cases, adding new little parts to it here and there!

Thanks again everyone!

Chris

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Kind of strange reading your comments from several months back.

I just want to say that I will appreciate all feedback, good and bad!!!

It seems like before you start posting, the writing comes freely. After you start, all this pressure is on you to continue!!

Next thing you know...writer's block hits.

I hope all of you that were nice enough to provide feedback for Jungle Love will do the same with CJL!

Chris

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard