Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#12284 04/20/04 04:44 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
This chapter is dedicated to my favorite fake hair salon, owned by none other than....Tank Wilson!!!

One more chapter to go. Since I'm warning everyone that there is a sequel, don't expect a big wrap-up. All I'm really doing is slightly changing the title and starting from Chapter 1 again!!!

Comments, feedback....all appreciated!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Kerth
Kerth
The bad guys are really bad... wink

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
kb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part,well written smile1 .

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. razz

“Yep, the virus in the Planet’s computer will start tonight. It will wipe out their entire server. Even with their off-site tape backup storage, it will be days before they can publish again. In the meantime, Olson’s investment in the Planet will be deemed worthless and he will be forced to sell to Edge Enterprises, by way of LNN,” Thorul advised. “I’ve got the paperwork all ready for his signature. Welcome back Lois Lane, you have a new boss – again!”

“Your plan to make her life a living Hell *is* almost better than killing her, I have to admit,” Edge said to Thorul. “I guess evil thoughts *are* hereditary.”
Lets hope Tim left a antivirus and evidence.

“I know. Their slick new VP in charge of acquisitions, a Lenny Thorul, gave a presentation to my board of directors on Monday. LNN is willing to pay *double* the stock price to acquire the Planet. Perry and my father were going to try to help me fight this. It looks like it might be too late, now.”

Lois turned white when she heard the name ‘Lenny Thorul’. Clark felt her anxiety immediately and unwittingly picked up parts of her thoughts. It seemed as if Lois had deliberately closed her mind to him, but before she did, he definitely “heard” the name “Luthor”.

{Lois, don’t shut me out here. This is the “Lenny” from the phone call, isn’t it?}

{Yes. Later, Clark. James needs us now.}

{You’re right.}
Bye, bye honeymoon!

They have a lot of work to do. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Chris

Another great part! smile1

Tricia cool

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
OK TAnk...she got a haircut....where are you?????

Chris

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Unfortunately, I've been working so much that I can't stay awake long enough to read many of the stories on the boards.

I got through this part last night. I see fromt he set ups that all the evil stuff is going to happen in the sequel. Poor Lucy, married to one of the bad guys. She'll probably need a haircut herself, just to make her feel better once her husband is exposed.

Yes, we did FINALLY get the much needed haircut. I'm sure Lois is much happier now. But I can't think of anything of importance left to happen yet you still have one instalment left...

Bring it on.

Tank (who is happy that there are a few folcs out there who will admit the obvious... Lois Lane + shorter hair is best wink )

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Glad you finally surfaced, Tank!

Now, we still have a honeymoon to attend to!

(Got to have a little happiness here and there, and Martha and Jonathan were promised a weekend in Smallville too)

Maybe a cameo by our favorite time traveler???

Sweet 16 left....at your favorite BB sometime this weekend!

Chris

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
great story.

“Did he get the job done before his own cousin fired him? I just love the irony of it all,” mused Edge.
Is it a coincidence that Edge sounds sort of like a certain mentally unstable time traveler?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard