Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Ooh!! Good part! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Finally, Lana is gone, or is she. She could really make things difficult for Clark, if she wanted to...

I love your pre-Claude Lois.

It's too bad that in several years she's going to disappear into the Congo...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Being a college student, normally I’d just try to cremate one myself, but I usually want to enjoy what I eat, so I figured that maybe me cooking it wasn’t the right thing.
She had secretly planned how she would torturously draw his name from him, reveling in the little discomforts she would cause him along the way, but he had to go and spoil the fun.
But in retrospect I should probably be thanking you
He should be doubly worried about the fact that she’s a reporter who has already written one article about him. But he really wasn’t concerned, or at least he hadn’t been up until a second ago.
Absolutely adore your quick-witted, sly and charming Lois chatting with your amiable, pleasant and alert yet reckless Clark. smile1 smile

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Top Banana
Top Banana
Now that Clark and Lois know each other, she won't get lost/abducted/etc etc in the Congo, right???

Clark will be in love with her and won't let her out of his sight for long.........

Too bad Lana is always portrayed to be such a -itch. In the comics, she's so sweet.........even in Smallville she might be a bit of an airhead, but never a _itch.

I vote for #8...ASAP!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Don't let the door hit you on the way out Lana! laugh

Great part, I really love Lois' wicked sense of humor! And the end was like an old movie when the heroine saunters off leaving the man lovestruck and dumbfounded....LOVE IT! smile smile

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Thanks, guys. Glad to see you enjoyed the part. Lois is a lot of fun to write when she decides to use her considerable charms to torture Clark. But then again, it's also fun to write Clark foiling her plans. Heck, they're just plain fun.

Now that Clark and Lois know each other, she won't get lost/abducted/etc etc in the Congo, right???
You'll just have to keep reading. wink

Thanks again for the wonderful comments.

AnnN.

To thine own self be true.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard