Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
OK, Michael....was the that the "bad day"??

Good thing Superman doesn't get PMS every month huh?? LOL Maybe you should introduce Supergirl...

Anyway, interesting end of the story with the Kryptonian word for "Mom".....is Lois going to tell him she knows???

More, please....

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cool, cool. Way to pack some violence in and show that Superman gets angered and over-emotional just like the rest of us...wait, that sounds like an open invitation out of my mouth for Superman to beat people up. I need to speak less. Anyway, I liked how you tied in Lois at the end since she knows the secret. I look forward to seeing how and if Lois' new-found knowledge busts out to Clark...

Jen smile1

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
kb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow, that’s a great part thumbsup . Well written, I could really feel the anger and frustration as I read it. I can’t wait for more, please post soon. hyper

Top Banana
Top Banana
Superman’s advance did not slow and his answer was punctuated by his violent reaction.

“I”

Superman delivering a right cross to Adam’s face initiating a sound not unlike that of a piece of pottery breaking as Black Adam’s jaw was fractured.

“Don’t”

He followed with a left hook the slammed Adam back into a concrete pillar.

“Care!”

Adam was smashed through the pillar and into the wall behind him.
Was completely captivated by the action-packed imagery and dynamic stunt scenes. thumbsup smile

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Another good instalment, Michael.

A good old fashion comic book fight scene, only with a little more 'reality' thrown in. I can see why you chose to 'guest star' Black Adam, as you needed someone who could 'take a super punch'. Still, he isn't exactly a common villian that the none comic reading masses would know, like Luthor, or the Joker. Of course, I know of him since I actually did a guest appearance in Power of Shazam number 10 wink .

Good visual imagery, and we could really feel Superman's loss of control. We, like Maggie, stood back in horror watching what unfolded while still, secretly, cheering on Big Blue.

Interesting bit at the end. Clark's reaction story was very much in keeping with who he is, but we now are caught up in the mystery of the reasons for his reactions, just as Lois is.

MORE!

Tank (who thinks this would make a great elsworlds comic book mini-series)

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
As usual, this part was great! clap Now that Lois knows he is Superman, she can help him in a way she couldn't before, but only if he allows that! But knowing Lois, she will. wink Post next part soon! Ingra

Clark: What is that?
Lois: It's my word.
Clark: There is no such word.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore, he's chumpy.
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Tank,
Of course, I know of him since I actually did a guest appearance in Power of Shazam number 10 .
As Desi A. was want to say, "'Splain!, 'Splain!"

...or was that Tatoo on Fantasy Island?

By the way, in answer to the question in your sig in the last chapter's feedback, it's right at 3 decades now and about to enter decade #4.

Did is a word of achievement
Won't is a word of retreat
Might is a word of bereavement
Can't is a word of defeat
Ought is a word of duty
Try is a word of each hour
Will is a word of beauty
Can is a word of power

--Author Unknown
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Michael

WOW! Some great action - extremely well written! notworthy notworthy

I'm looking forward to Lois and Clark's conversation. Will she convince him that he is being too hard on himself? sad

Tricia cool

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Michael, to answer your question.

As many on these boards know, I'm involved with a group that puts on the local comic book conventions in our area. As such I've gotten to know, and make friends with many talented artists and writers. The Twin Cities has been blessed with several top knotch comic book creators over the years and I've been fortunate to know them fairly well.

In the Superman department, I can call both Dan Jurgens and Doug Mahnke friends. I've been able to meet and spend some time (due to our conventions) with former Superman artists, Doug Hazelwood, Stuart Imonen, and the highlight of my convention experiences, Curt Swan.

Concerning the Shazam reference. Most of the issues of Power of Shazam were drawn by another friend of mine, Peter Krause. As a lark, he put me in one of his books. I make an apperance in Power of Shazam number ten. I'm the bartender serving Uncle Dudley and Tawny Talky. It's fun knowing comic book artists.

Tank (who also has in his collection, a portrait of Lois Lane done by the Lois Lane master himself, Kurt Schaffenberger)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard