Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I get to leave the first comments!!!! hyper

At first I thought this was going to be some dream sequence because Lana is soo totally out of character, but I can be forgiving because this is the breakup scene! clap

However, if Lana spots Lois... shock mad eek

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Top Banana
Top Banana
I think it's funny that in the comics, Lana is always painted as a sweet, lovestruck high school sweetheart of Clark's, the one he left behind to become Superman. In the series, she only appeared the one time in Tempus Anyone? and she was made out to be a real _itch. In Smallville, she is made out to be a martyr. Will the real Lana Lang please stand up????

Anyway, I can't wait for Lois and Clark to spend more time together.........

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Good Job, Ann.

laugh PunkLana is definately a different twist. wink Can't wait to see more, and I'll try and comment. <g> It's crunch time, and I have far too many papers due.

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

More ASAP, please.

MAF wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
Good... change the blonde with the brunnette wink ... she's better for you laugh

Jose cool

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Well, Lana is one of those characters that's vastly different depending on what you use as your source of the character. You see so little of her in the alt world, about all you do know is that she's a bossy witch. But you gotta figure that Clark saw something in her at some time or another. You also have to figure that she's human, and probably has a little depth to her.

So, thanks everyone for reading. A little more relationship stuff and it's back to the action. I wish I could tell you that's the last of Lana, but...no such luck wink And that's all the tease that you get.

AnnN.

To thine own self be true.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard