Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#12189 04/14/04 10:37 AM
kb Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part smile1 . I’m curious to see how things work out for Clark smile1 smile1

#12190 04/14/04 11:35 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow nice part. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#12191 04/14/04 12:59 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Your imagery is outstanding...it's really like watching an episode of the show.

#12192 04/14/04 01:18 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great piece. thumbsup

Before he could make up his mind, however, Clark had arrived home. A small colorful bundle was hanging around the floor by his door. The bundle was making sounds that resembled sobs.

Lois!

She was at his place!

What was she doing there?

Not waiting one moment longer, he landed in front of her. He reached out for her while kneeling down. With a soft, caring voice he asked, “Lois?”
Oops, Superman? eek

More ASAP, please.

MAF thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#12193 04/14/04 02:49 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Clark's stubborn streak of wanting Lois to love him as Clark (even in the comics book) certainly caused both of them a lot of emotional pain.

I'm waiting to see Lois' reaction to seeing Superman land in front of Clark's apartment.

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
#12194 04/14/04 03:15 PM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
An emotional instalment for Clark. We get to see his lunkheadedness in action. Both from his obsessive attributes and his inability to understand Lois and what she is feeling. He is still wrapped up in his own self-pity. Poor me, I blew it with Lois again. Well, Duh!

It will be interesting to see how you 'resolve' your dilemna here. Lois would be perfectly within her logical rights to tell Clark to take a short leap off a tall building (but, of course, that wouldn't actually have the desired effect). But by her being at Clark's place shows that, even after being treated so shabbily, she still isn't ready to give up. She wants to understand. It's up to lunkhead to make the first move this time.

If this fic had several more parts to it, I'd say it would be bordering on the angst for angst sake, but I have hopes that there can be a resonable solution.

Tank (who says, if Lois won't forgive Clark, he knows a quiet place out in Minnesota that Lois can use to 'get away from it all')

#12195 04/14/04 03:20 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
That was a cruel ending (for me). You know true fans get antsy when the ending happens like this!! What a cliffhanger! Please post soon!! party

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#12196 04/14/04 09:19 PM
Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
Since I'm still waiting for that cheque goofy , I'm going to cut down the flattery this time laugh

Another great part, Sas, mostly the end. I really liked the bit where Clark finds Lois waiting at his door but...

I want to see what happens next!!!!!!!!! (What are you doing reading this????? Go write!!!!!! wildguy )

Cris

Cris
#12197 04/15/04 01:12 AM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Saskia

An excellent part! thumbsup

Clark's introspection is extremely well written. notworthy You did a superb job portraying his emotions, especially his pain.

I can't wait to see what Lois has to say. Please post the next part soon.

Tricia cool

#12198 04/15/04 10:55 AM
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Saskia,
that cliffhanger was whinging Poor Lois, she deserves the truth!
Please post again soon, or wildguy (just kidding laugh )

Julia smile

#12199 04/17/04 04:06 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks again, everyone. It's good to see my cliffhanger worked. wink While writing it, I suddenly thought this was a very nice stop. So it's good to see y'all noticed it as well.

Ethnica: Wow! razz I'm really sorry, but the last part isn't going the way I want it to go at the moment, and if it's going in the right direction, it's going very slow. I'm doing my best to get it out here as soon as possible. Hopefully, it'll be in another week. I have good hopes to get it written soon, since some of my homework just went very well a few hours ago.

I hope you will all understand and will still read the next part as soon as it's done.

Thanks for sticking up with me and having commented on this part, kb, Laura, Ethnica, Maria, Chris, Tank, Sheila, Cris, Tricia and Julia. smile

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
#12200 04/17/04 04:17 AM
Kerth
Kerth
And people saying you had softened... wink

I didn't like the cliffhanger :p

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#12201 04/30/04 09:02 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oooh, Saskia! Of course you had to put a cliffhanger in there, didn't you? Loved the smoochie in part 3 btw! But poor Clark!! What are you putting him through? Lois better have hugs and kisses to give him in the next part... for comfort, you see? Though knowing you, I wonder if Lex is not gonna end up being ressussitated so that he can elope with Clark and leave a miserable Lois to find comfort in Nigel's arms... evil

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
#12202 05/02/04 08:35 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks for the comments, Jose and Kaethel.

Me and softening??? Where'd you get that idea? laugh

Though knowing you, I wonder if Lex is not gonna end up being ressussitated so that he can elope with Clark and leave a miserable Lois to find comfort in Nigel's arms...
evil

Anyway, the final part is up. Thanks for reading so far!

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard