Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BarbP Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thank you Cristina and Rose and everyone else for your wonderful comments. I really appreciate your enthusiasm. Obviously I love the world of community theatre and putting Lois and Clark into it has been a joy.

Please continue to let me know what you think.

Barb.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Barb,
I'm sure my years (and degrees) in theater certainly make your series "special" to me also. wink I guess I probably have a slight advantage in reading these stories, as I have known the plays you've used for the Smallville Players. I just have to say that you do a great job of making the "play within a play" really work!!

I think above all, that one of the things you do so very well is that you have captured the essence of Lois and Clark, recreated it in a new setting, but kept so much familiar that it all really comes together for me in this series. thumbsup

I'm really still not sure about the necessity of the ugly scene in New Mexico with "libby" and Jason Trask, shock (we already hate Jason), but I have faith that this scene is going to have some greater relevance later (you've never let me down yet smile

Keep up the great work,

S (the impatient one who is now really concerned about how long till the next installment confused --- and will plead if that will help speed things up laugh

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Barb

Thanks for reposting! smile1

I enjoyed reading it again and look forward to the new parts. jump
Please post more soon.

Tricia cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard