Print Thread
#12166 04/14/04 06:25 AM
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
I'm curious about this Melisa wink ... and Lois? :p

Jose cool

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#12167 04/14/04 10:07 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part. This really helps set up the scene, and we learn a little bit more about Charlie. I just can't wait to figure out where all this is going.

Jen
thumbsup

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#12168 04/14/04 11:13 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

Early mornings in Mystic, just before the sun completely broke over the horizon, were one of Charlie's favorite times. Looking out across the sea, knowing all the wonder that could be found there, somehow reminded him of flying. Soaring above the clouds, free from the restraints of the world-- how exhilarating that must be. There were times he could almost imagine being up there... the wind whipping around him, the scenery passing beneath him. It had to be a wonder to behold.
Is that a memory? confused

"Who are you, Charlie King?" The man before him didn't answer, just looked back with unfamiliar eyes. The hair falling almost to his shoulders, the full beard, and haunted expression all came together to form an image he was familiar with, yet didn't know at all. His past had never bothered him before tonight. He'd always been so certain that whatever it was he couldn't remember was best left unknown.
Lets hope Lois can recognize him. confused

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#12169 04/14/04 02:34 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I love reading a story that's set in Connecticut!!!

Question...since Clark has always involutarily floated in his sleep, does that stop because he has amnesia???

I would have thought his subconscious mind who knows who he really is, would be taking over when he sleeps....

Looking forward to the next part!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
#12170 04/14/04 03:18 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
More...Please!! I don't understand why Lois is Melissa. Why should she be hiding out. And, wouldn't she be able to figure out that this is Clark. Don't keep us waiting!! dance dance dance

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#12171 04/14/04 03:57 PM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment, for Clark/Charlie, but NEVER have an instalment without Lois again. (Did I say that out loud?).

I never got the impression that Melissa was/is Lois. She's just a good-looking woman with shoulder-length brown hair, and brown eyes. Besides, Lois, by now must have cut her hair so she looks even better.

This is looking to be an interesting story, but I'm afraid I have to insist that we have no more instalments without Lois. After all these are LOIS & clark fanfics.

Tank (who finds it totally implausible that Clark could be suffering from amnesia to such an extent that he would begin to start another life in some remote place... wait a minute... never mind)

#12172 04/14/04 03:58 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Sheila:
<strong> More...Please!! I don't understand why Lois is Melissa. Why should she be hiding out. And, wouldn't she be able to figure out that this is Clark. Don't keep us waiting!! smile1

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#12173 04/15/04 09:28 AM
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
I love this story!! thumbsup clap

Though I'm curious when Lois and Clark/Charly finally meet and if Lois is gonna recognize him right away. I just have a feeling that she's not. Well, maybe that's just me. huh After all, she's not totally blind, isn't she :p

Eagerly awaitening the next part,

Julia smile

#12174 04/16/04 01:40 AM
Columnist
Columnist
I'm curious about this Melisa ... and Lois?
Jose, I think some of questions are about to be answered.

I just can't wait to figure out where all this is going.
That's what I said when I was writing this, Jen. It was meant to a nice little relationship story, but the muse had other ideas. razz

Though I'm curious when Lois and Clark/Charly finally meet and if Lois is gonna recognize him right away.
Well, let's see! I'm off to post the next part!

SQD

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard